Express your gaming anger!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

goldenheart234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 goldenheart234
Member since 2006 • 269 Posts

It's simple, really... just name a game you hate and why you hate it.

4 example, I can't stand Final Fantasy X-2.

Why? Not because it's a bad game... The game-play itself is okay. But i just HATE what they did with the characters!!! What is this supposed to be? Riku acts like monkey, Paine is boring and predictable and Yuna.... :cry: what the f***did they do to you?!? They're like a bad ripoff of the powerpuff girls: Riku=Bubbles, Pain=Buttercup and Yuna = Blossom. The other characters from X are mostly all pathetic :( . Summoner Issaru becomes a tour guide? Cid's a crybaby? Brother is... Well, you get the idea... The new characters aren't great either.

That's basically it. Feel free to rant about anything in any game.Swearing is fine but try not to go overboard... as long as you swear at the game and not each other, it's all good.

Happy ranting everyone!:D

Fire_Hurts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Fire_Hurts
Member since 2007 • 250 Posts
games with crappy storytelling. were all the masterful artists shipped off and replaced by cheaper, less imaginative designers who don't know what the word 'quality' means and how a games constitute as just that?
ElArab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ElArab
Member since 2007 • 5754 Posts

Yeah X-2 pissed me off so much! I may as well re-state what you said.

I am pissed about Tabula Rasa, of all games that were dissapointing, that one is #1, it simply promissed exactly what it didn't have.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts
I agree FFX-2 was horrible,I honestly stopped playing it after 2 hours and never played it again, and that was like 2 years ago.
goldenheart234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 goldenheart234

It's nice that you guys agree. All my friends say that something's not right in my headjust cuzI don't like X-2.

Good to see not everyone drools over a game just because Final Fantasy is in the title.

Lostboy1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 Lostboy1224
Member since 2007 • 3425 Posts
Here is an obvious choice. The crappy combat sytem that Silent Hill and the older Resident Evil series have. I love everything else about Silent Hill. It just sucks as to feel like your controlling a tank instead of a human being. Thank god for Resident Evil 4 changing the way we used to play these games.Why won't you die dammit!!
musicXpirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 musicXpirate
Member since 2005 • 3040 Posts
Chameleon Twist is one of the worst games EVER. I mean, look at the cover...
DarknessDeku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DarknessDeku
Member since 2007 • 30 Posts
It's not a specific game but none of my PC games work thanks to the video card not doing it's part.
VinnoT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 VinnoT
Member since 2003 • 4649 Posts
I must be wierd. Because I thought X-2 wasnt bad and I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the old Resident Evil games..

I hate Halo. Its just so over-hyped. I thought it was good until everyone started saying it was the best FPS ever...when clearly Half Life 2 is.
ilsaf21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 ilsaf21
Member since 2006 • 160 Posts

Well not that I hate the game, but Halo 3 certainly pisses me off sometimes. The points in this are:

The point of Plasma Grenades (stickies) are to stick to people, or am I wrong? So when I toss them why do 20% of them do a nice bounce off of the player?

Lag, why do people go on with a **** connection? It only hurts everyone in the game.

Last but not least, the typical **** talker. Give up your "cool guy" practice over a **** game, you are still the piece of trash in the real world that you have always been and I am guessing will continue to be as well. Look, there will always be noobs to the game, get over it. They have just as much right to play as them and I.

Anyone else feel free to comment.

strider1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 strider1983
Member since 2005 • 184 Posts

well i played x-2 for the gameplay.. ignored the other elements..*shudder*

BLACK_ROSE_WAR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#13 BLACK_ROSE_WAR
Member since 2007 • 42 Posts

Any Kingdom Hearsts on a system other then the PS2...

Because thats where they belong.

goldenheart234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 goldenheart234

Yeah, Chain of Memories was pretty terrible.

What's Kingdom Hearts without the voices?

Add to that the fact thatI first played the game on an old GBA without a good light source... My eyes still hurt from the experience.

stjimmy222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#15 stjimmy222
Member since 2007 • 288 Posts

Silent Hill 4: The Room

Why?

Because I missed the normal concept of just entering the town and being there. Sure it was cliche everytime we ended up going back there but it was great for nostalgia and memories sake. I can walk into the hopsital, or down the streets where I got jumped at by a armless freak or when I see Pyramid Head coming towards me, dragging his big sword and death almost certain, a tear comes to my eye as I remember those days

Lol

Anyway in conclusion, it was still a good game but it took certain aspects away from the game which I loved. Hopefully Silent Hill 5 will not disappoint.