This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dracon17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dracon17
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Enclave was a great game, i'm not sure if many people have played it but i found it alot of fun. Do you think they will come out with a second enclave?

Dracon17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Dracon17
i guess it wasn't that great of game after all..............:(
cos_vanquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 cos_vanquish
Member since 2007 • 1143 Posts

I enjoyed Enclave. I remember after I beat it the first time, I had to turn around and do it again. The art was pretty good IIRC, though the graphics weren't all that great (but, that's not the important part).

With the advances in graphics and gameplay that is now available via the 360 I think an Enclave 2 would be a great game and attract a lot of people if put together correctly.

tribhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tribhu
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
I liked it. Just wish they had a better save system. If you died anywhere on the level, you had to repeat the whole thing. At least in the console version.
cos_vanquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 cos_vanquish
Member since 2007 • 1143 Posts

I liked it. Just wish they had a better save system. If you died anywhere on the level, you had to repeat the whole thing. At least in the console version.sonicare

Yeah, that was a small downside of the game. I really despised the save system, it just pushed me to make sure I didn't die, and playa little more strategically on my attacks whenever there was a lot of fighting taking place. I remember I would pretty much abuse the system of "sentinel" NPC's and I would get at angles where they couldn't hit me and just make a weird shot with the bow so that I could hit them, taking away all sense of realism out of the fight.