Dragons Dogma DLC, WHERE THE HELL IS IT?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

marchwaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 marchwaltz
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

The internet has turned up nohting, just a bunch up people complaining about DLC.

I dont care, I got a free dlc pack from best buy, punched in the code, and when I fire up DD it says the dlc has been added to my save. I just got the first pawn (rook) and have not been out of town yet, when/where do I get my dlc pack? It is called A great defense.

I play offline, but that shouldnt be a prob since the DD said it added my dlc to my game save, and nothing went wrong.

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
How do you play offline? You don't get a message saying it needs to connect to the servers when you start the game?
daveydag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 daveydag
Member since 2004 • 403 Posts
I have the same problem, i got three DLC codes and I cant seem to find the weapon and armour ones.. Think i might just being a bit stupid. I am playing online and my pawn has been rented out. I did get the 2000 rift points (not worth it) But now I am a little lost in where the others are? anyone able to help?
_Judas_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 _Judas_
Member since 2004 • 785 Posts
Check your storage (at the Inn's). All the downloadable weapons or armor will be delivered there. Just go to "Manage Storage Items" and select "Withdraw", and ; there you go!
Monsta1217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Monsta1217
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
is this only pre-order or is it on the disc already ?