Come on SEGA.....Shenmue 3.... Release it!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RicanNerd189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RicanNerd189
Member since 2005 • 1053 Posts

*sigh* So I see the news of SEGA's Gamers Day the other day, I look though the list of game they plan to release....no Shenmue 3! It's been a couple of years that I've been waiting for the game just to be annouced! I've done forum posts on their site, online pettions, e-mails, handwritten letters, pretty much everything.... Come on SEGA just release it!

If you have not played or heard of the Shenmue series, here you go, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenmue. Shenmue was released on the Dreamcast and Shenmue 2 was released on the x-box. You should at least try to play the first one but if you can't, then play Shenmue 2 on the x-box. Shenmue was a great game and story for it's time, I just want SEGA to finnish the story arch, and give me some closure lol!

Jonas_81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Jonas_81
Member since 2004 • 6671 Posts
Too bad "finishing the story arc" isn't quite enough to convince stockholders that it's worth investing millions in a game that won't make a profit.
-Spock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 -Spock-
Member since 2006 • 7072 Posts

Maybe they want to finish Shenmue Online first.. ?

Kuruption84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Kuruption84
Member since 2003 • 5354 Posts
Too bad "finishing the story arc" isn't quite enough to convince stockholders that it's worth investing millions in a game that won't make a profit.Jonas_81
Yeah really, I would LOVE to finish that up, but I just don't think it's going to happen.