Can someone name this Ps2 Demo disc??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pataponplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 pataponplayer
Member since 2009 • 1410 Posts

I don't expect an aswer but....

The demo disc had Parappa The Rappa 2, Timesplitters 2, Half Life, Crash: The Wrath of Cortex, a motorcycle game and some others I can't remember.

I bought it at Wal Mart next to the checkout one day. Then I let my friend borrow it, and he took horrible care of it, so I threw it away. >.

rwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 rwallacefan
Member since 2005 • 4886 Posts

I believe it's Jampack Summer 2001 Edition.

Try that :D

pataponplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 pataponplayer

No, it wasn't that but you helped me find it, it was the 2002 edition :)

Thanks. Now I have to find a way of acquiring it.

EDIT: There's one on eBay for 2.50 free shipping. Life's good.

rwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rwallacefan
Yikes sorry I got the year messed up :P but at least I gave you an idea. Is it the one with an Darkish Orange cover? :)
pataponplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pataponplayer
[QUOTE="rwallacefan"]Yikes sorry I got the year messed up :P but at least I gave you an idea. Is it the one with an Darkish Orange cover? :)

Yeah. So much awesome in that one disc. I love it too much.
Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts

Since you bring up the subject, I hope you don't mind if I use your thread for a similar question.

I'm also looking for a particular demo disc, but this is one for PS1. I remember that it had Crash Bandicoot 2, Star Wars: Masters of Tera Kai, Inelligent Qube, Jet Moto, Armored Core, and some others. It was packaged with the PS1 console I got. What was the name of it?

tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 tomarlyn
Member since 2005 • 20148 Posts
Not meaning to be rude but why the hunt for a demo disc?
Just-Breathe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Just-Breathe
Member since 2011 • 3130 Posts
Not meaning to be rude but why the hunt for a demo disc?tomarlyn
Well, its 2 bucks 50 for a few hours of nostalgia :)
Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

If your a videogame collector. Then even a PS1 demo disc, or PS2 Jam pack is collectable. Even if just memories. The original PS1 demo disc was Sony first pack in "game" When the original playstation luanched. The first time I saw a PS1 in was in a special promotional case. With a then price tag of $299.99 for the System, one controller, and that PS1 Demo disc. Plus you had to buy and extra conroller for $29.99 and a Memory cards to save at $29.99 plus it came without a pack in game.

At the time I was pissed. But those demo discs were what was in the early Playstation days. But not much value other then memories

rwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rwallacefan

Since you bring up the subject, I hope you don't mind if I use your thread for a similar question.

I'm also looking for a particular demo disc, but this is one for PS1. I remember that it had Crash Bandicoot 2, Star Wars: Masters of Tera Kai, Inelligent Qube, Jet Moto, Armored Core, and some others. It was packaged with the PS1 console I got. What was the name of it?

Emerald_Warrior
Try looking up some of the Jampacks, and observe the cover and see if that matchs your result :P I love Jampacks, they may be demos, but you know what? it's fun! and some of the discs even contain saved games which is pretty cool :)
Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts

[QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]

rwallacefan

Try looking up some of the Jampacks, and observe the cover and see if that matchs your result :P I love Jampacks, they may be demos, but you know what? it's fun! and some of the discs even contain saved games which is pretty cool :)

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Jampack or a Playstaiton Magazine disc, because it did come packaged with my Playstation.

pataponplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 pataponplayer
Not meaning to be rude but why the hunt for a demo disc?tomarlyn
It's hardly a demo disc, to me at least. The demos on this disc can last up to like 20 minutes and are immensely fun. I was relatively young when I had this so playing it again will probably be one of the biggest nostalgia rushes ever.