Can somebody awnser this FF7 story question ****SPOILERS****

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Megaman5364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Megaman5364
Member since 2009 • 2912 Posts

Um, so when you first arrive in Neibilmheim, Cloud says he is from Neibliheim but since Cloud absorbed Zacks memorys in Crisis Core shouldn't he of said he was from Gongaga ? I'm really confus.

Indie_Hitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Indie_Hitman
Member since 2008 • 2457 Posts

Um, so when you first arrive in Neibilmheim, Cloud says he is from Neibliheim but since Cloud absorbed Zacks memorys in Crisis Core shouldn't he of said he was from Gongaga ? I'm really confus.

Megaman5364
.... I think it was Zacks history, combined with Clouds ambitions that forged his new memory. Else he would also call himself zack, wonder why his hear was blonde and also remember Aeris. his dream was to become a part of SOLDIER, but he failed. This failure was with him every day. But then he meets Zack. A good friend, SOLDIER and an ideal idol. Cloud wants to become what Zack did so much, that he ends up believing that he really did all those things himself. Of course, I'm just making this up as I go along, so it may not be entirely accurate.
Megaman5364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Megaman5364
[QUOTE="Megaman5364"]

Indie_Hitman
.... I think it was Zacks history, combined with Clouds ambitions that forged his new memory. Else he would also call himself zack, wonder why his hear was blonde and also remember Aeris. his dream was to become a part of SOLDIER, but he failed. This failure was with him every day. But then he meets Zack. A good friend, SOLDIER and an ideal idol. Cloud wants to become what Zack did so much, that he ends up believing that he really did all those things himself. Of course, I'm just making this up as I go along, so it may not be entirely accurate.

It sounds pretty acurate to me :D
TheNineRings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TheNineRings
Member since 2010 • 386 Posts

Well, it's Clouds' own memories up to a certain point, where he attempts to become a member of SOLDIER. Past that, most of them are Zacks.

Megaman5364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Megaman5364

Well, it's Clouds' own memories up to a certain point, where he attempts to become a member of SOLDIER. Past that, most of them are Zacks.

TheNineRings
Oh so its a fusion of Zack and Clouds memorys..... Trippy.......... Also your avatar is still not showing up dood ! :(