blizzard splashwatch

This topic is locked from further discussion.

piinshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 piinshot
Member since 2007 • 216 Posts

After viewing these images the last few days i have came to the conclusion that Blizzard are about to announce a new starcraft mmo!Yes STARCRAFT MMO.

The purpose of this thread is simply to record your "i think it is" message so when it is announced you can come back here and show off you nostrodamus like abilities to whomever you like!

UltimaSlayer94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 UltimaSlayer94
Member since 2008 • 411 Posts
No.
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#3 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
No

It's diablo 3, blizzard wouldn't put the gaming world on edge to push a game they already announced
Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Blizzard needs to stop making MMOS.

(actually never make one again)

piinshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 piinshot
Member since 2007 • 216 Posts
mmos are great but poorly constructed for gamers that dont want to spend all day online. I want an mmo that appriciates skill over chance (ie wow) i mean can you really belive some of the drop rates...its just stupid man!
EvilAshTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 EvilAshTwin
Member since 2008 • 690 Posts

Blizzard put Starcraft Ghost on hold (read: cancelled) so they could work on SC2. Dont you think if they wanted to work on WoS they would have done that instead of SC2? This is the reverse of those who were thinking its going to be WC4, but still the same logic applied if you think about it.

Ok, now this is going to sound really wierd, but whatever it is, its going to involve all 3 franchise games. Part of me thinks we are going to see mobil phone ports of the three games. But my main theory will be Blizzard.com will under go a massive change.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ballroompirate

mmos are great but poorly constructed for gamers that dont want to spend all day online. I want an mmo that appriciates skill over chance (ie wow) i mean can you really belive some of the drop rates...its just stupid man!piinshot

MMOS that need to learn from WoWs mistakes (yes WoW has mistakes)

• Stick with a lvl cap, if you keep on raising the lvl cap your not gonna gain new people/subscribers to the game
  • Class balances, yes we know class balance is hard but when some classes pwn half of the other classes its completely wrong
  • New content, devs need to handel new content likes its their new born child.
  • Grinding dont over do it, it will get boring very fast

Anyways back on topic, if it is Diablo 3 I really hope it isnt a MMO.

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#8 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
WoW's problem in class balancing is rather then buff other classes they nerf the class, then they nerf it too much so they have to nerf everything else and people are angry at being less powerful. They are slowly digging out of that hole though.
EvilAshTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 EvilAshTwin

WoW's problem in class balancing is rather then buff other classes they nerf the class, then they nerf it too much so they have to nerf everything else and people are angry at being less powerful. They are slowly digging out of that hole though.Toriko42

99% of the time the nerf comes from the PvP part of the game, and the devs fail to realize that when they nerf a skill for PvP they are also nerfing it for PvE. It took Anet 3 years to realize this was a bad idea for Guild Wars, I wonder how long its going to be before Blizzard realizes it for WoW.

Tokeism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Tokeism
Member since 2006 • 2365 Posts
your all wrong its warcraft 4
EvilAshTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 EvilAshTwin

your all wrong its warcraft 4Tokeism

lol no. The days of Warcraft as an RTS are over. Anything Warcraft related will be for WoW.

Ok I had a thought that I posted in a different forum. Since I dont know how many of you go into the diablo forums, Ill post it here. What if the big announcement isnt just for one game, but for all 3 main Blizz games? What if this weekend they are going to announce a set release date for WotLK and SC2, then turn around and announce that they are officially starting work on Diablo 3.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Ballroompirate

[QUOTE="Tokeism"]your all wrong its warcraft 4EvilAshTwin

lol no. The days of Warcraft as an RTS are over. Anything Warcraft related will be for WoW.

Ok I had a thought that I posted in a different forum. Since I dont know how many of you go into the diablo forums, Ill post it here. What if the big announcement isnt just for one game, but for all 3 main Blizz games? What if this weekend they are going to announce a set release date for WotLK and SC2, then turn around and announce that they are officially starting work on Diablo 3.

I really don't see blizzard making Diablo 3 for at least another 6-12 months (or mentioning it) since they're devs are working on Wotlk and Starcraft 2, wouldn't make sense if they where making 3 games at once not to mention the cost and man power.

barlienb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 barlienb
Member since 2005 • 442 Posts

This is Arthas.

EvilAshTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 EvilAshTwin

This is Arthas.

barlienb

All I can say is nice shop job. Almost had me fooled.

In anycase, I have another theory. What if Blizzard is taking a page out of the Valve playbook and is coming out with a program that'll let you download and play any game from the Blizzard library. Much like the Steam thing Valve has.

EvilAshTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 EvilAshTwin
Well it has been confirmed, it is Diablo 3. No doubt about it. Check the splash page if you dont believe me.
OneWingedAngeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 OneWingedAngeI
Member since 2003 • 9448 Posts
[QUOTE="barlienb"]

This is Arthas.

EvilAshTwin

All I can say is nice shop job. Almost had me fooled.

In anycase, I have another theory. What if Blizzard is taking a page out of the Valve playbook and is coming out with a program that'll let you download and play any game from the Blizzard library. Much like the Steam thing Valve has.

they actually already have that. they had it for wow, and now they are adding all of their old games that use CD keys. I know this because i needed to install D2 on my mac, my discs were too old though and werent hybrids. they told me D2 will be added to their download service in a couple weeks. Thankfully i found a torrent to download it (i legally own the game and still had to use my CD key, so nothing illegal here).