This topic is locked from further discussion.

Coolinbny1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Coolinbny1
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
When is Blizzard gonna come out with SC:II!?!? It will be 10 years in 08' since the original came out... TIME FOR A NEW ONE!!! Yes, Diablo III would be cool, as I am a fan of those games, but I mean c'mon. For all of those HUGE Starcraft fans out there, we need our fix! Come out with SC:II, but make it good. I can wait longer if they need the time to make it better, but please... Post your view on this matter.
F1Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 F1Lengend
Member since 2005 • 7909 Posts

SOrry man the team broke up, they will never make a SC 2

O.o 

Oni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 Oni
Member since 2002 • 1649 Posts
you're joking right?
SuperSamyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 SuperSamyon
Member since 2002 • 2185 Posts

When is Blizzard gonna come out with SC:II!?!? It will be 10 years in 08' since the original came out... TIME FOR A NEW ONE!!! Yes, Diablo III would be cool, as I am a fan of those games, but I mean c'mon. For all of those HUGE Starcraft fans out there, we need our fix! Come out with SC:II, but make it good. I can wait longer if they need the time to make it better, but please... Post your view on this matter.Coolinbny1

Um... www.starcraft2.com Where've you been the past month??

Coolinbny1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 Coolinbny1
I know about Starcraft 2's website, I just really can't wait for it to come out! I have all of the videos from that site, I go on it every day so that I could tell when the new units for the zerg and terran will show up on the site, such as the protoss have the readable explanations now.
sunfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 sunfrog
Or you can go to my friend's site and he will love you for it. www.starcraft2.net
SciFiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 SciFiCat
Member since 2006 • 1750 Posts
I know about Starcraft 2's website, I just really can't wait for it to come out! I have all of the videos from that site, I go on it every day so that I could tell when the new units for the zerg and terran will show up on the site, such as the protoss have the readable explanations now.Coolinbny1
Well, you better relax because the game won´t be coming till holidays '08 but that´s the way Blizzard is. Just get your fix playing other RTS games in the mean time C&C 3 or Supreme Commander. Or you might want to try Rise of Legends, this game also has 3 different races and in some aspects it even surpasses the original StarCraft, check it out. Just don´t keep going to starcraft2.com every day, you´ll go insane, go once a week or so.