BF2142: Captain (would this be a good idea?) Or Game Captains

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KillarBigT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 KillarBigT
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Well this is how it would start with 120 people joining one sever. And first some one applys to be commander and then some thing new 3 people can choose to be captains. Captains are sort of like the commander's in bf2142 fly titans and order sq's around.

instead of capturing flags in this expansion you would have to capture areas. The "commander" who flys around in a huge capital ship only has to tell the captains which area to attack. so your asking how does sq's come into this?

well the sq leader gets to pick which captain he wants to lead him he might say "Captain KillarBIGT He's a noob ill go with captain noobface"

The captains ship can be destroy by anything anti titan missiles tanks attry etc. Because is has no shield

The Commander's ship can only be destroy by landing on it (after taking the shields down) and destroying it from the in side out.

also in this expansion commander and captains will get phoints from any thing killed with thereTitans\Capitalssuch as. U tell 2 sq's to use your titans guns to destroy an enmy captain's titan they would fire huge beams from ship to ship like in Star Wars

till yours or your enmy's titan comes out on top.

instead of the anti titan rockets firing at the commanders ship this timethe commander will get to choose where he shoots the rockets such as he might shoot down a titan thats trying to destroy the shields on he's ship or he might send the rockets to destroy a large group of troops on the ground.

rember the games not over till all capital ships and titans aredestroyed/KIA (killed in action)

People might be thinking aaaaaaa **** this is going to be to lagy and take to long to kill all those ships.

but i wanted it to be a fast paste game where you pick captains and commanders sq leaders and sq members then you head stright outand gointoa huge titan battle.And with the hugebattles i wantedcommander and captains to pick how high\low they take there ships such as if they take there ship to low (to drop man of) they are a risk of getting shot by anti air guns and if they are to high they cant drop man off.there was also i plan i had come up with ifthat a captain takes his titan up into the sky and the only way to destroy it by flying all the way up to it and landing troops on it.

How Titans\capital ships die and land (also talk about titan def cannons) when a titan die (gets detroyed) it falls out of the sky in a huge ball of fire and then Bang a light appears. When this light appears(a Bright white light with fire comming out of it) you know that a titan has been destroyed and some times i think such as if a titans is floating over aenmy titan and it gets destroyed i thing it should be able to fall on it and destroy too. "Landing" yes you should be able to land in this expansion

such as it has a landing hanger and in it are like 10 tanks ready to go and jets. but also this should be really good place for aopen attack such as enmy just have todriveinsidefire a flewshoots and Bang !!!.......there goes 1 titan (rembering that he has to get out before it blows)

titan guns in BF2142 Captains at the start i said that captans and commanders will have to use sq's but i reckon some ai guns would be ok. and the only way to destroy them was to blow these consoles in the titan or destroy them with a jet from the out side. (the console in the titan are for the ai guns the only thing you have to do to get inside reactor room is destroy the door)

ok now that iv talked about titans and commanders lets go back to sq leaders i think that after they get a order from the captain they bring up the sq leader screen. from here they will be able to ask for attry ,rockets,supplies, help from a titan. There sqScreens will be double as good such as they could say " Move here after this area is secure go and attack here and hold untill futher orders"

i belive that this exansion or "Game" "Captains" could be more fun for every one or could be a night mare.

if you want more info just ask down the bottom sorry about the mistakes

all This was my idea Pls dont steal it and run off saying it was your idea. (HAVE SOME RESPECT!)

what do you guys think about this idea? (it came to me in a DREAM........lol)

KillarBIGT Troy :)