BF Hardline …. WTF !?!?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Downloaded the beta yesterday and much to my surprise I found myself playing PayDay 3, WTF ?!?!

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts

Pics or it didn't happen.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#3  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@raugutcon said:

Downloaded the beta yesterday and much to my surprise I found myself playing PayDay 3, WTF ?!?!

What are you talking about? Hardline has zero gameplay that is even remotely similar to Payday.

Also for some reason they managed to make a decent game a bunch of crap, and have removed one of the best gameplay modes in the game and just make it another Battlefield 4 DLC.

adamarrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 adamarrow
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

lol funny you mention Payday, I mean it probably doesn't play anything like it but it sure as hell reminds me of it.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jacanuk

@adamarrow said:

lol funny you mention Payday, I mean it probably doesn't play anything like it but it sure as hell reminds me of it.

I take it you never actually played Payday.

I could understand if people now said it was a BF4 DLC but calling it payday is just moronic.

azizaam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 azizaam
Member since 2013 • 52 Posts

@Jacanuk: agreed.

Avatar image for CapnXtraObvious
CapnXtraObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7  Edited By CapnXtraObvious
Member since 2012 • 506 Posts

@El_Zo1212o said:

Pics or it didn't happen.

+1

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#8 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

i played it and you're completely wrong...

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

@raugutcon said:

No, it's exactly like Battlefield 4 gameplay. Just trade soldier skins for cops and robbers.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

I always found it hilarious that in Payday you can enter a bank undisturbed with assault rifles hidden in your pants and the alarm only sounds when you pull them out. Oh and that you enter a cameras-filled bank with your face uncovered and then after parading in front of surveillance for 10 minutes you wear a mask and start shooting.

God that game is stupid.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Jacanuk

@Black_Knight_00 said:

I always found it hilarious that in Payday you can enter a bank undisturbed with assault rifles hidden in your pants and the alarm only sounds when you pull them out. Oh and that you enter a cameras-filled bank with your face uncovered and then after parading in front of surveillance for 10 minutes you wear a mask and start shooting.

God that game is stupid.

No more stupid then so many other games if you are looking for realisme.

But its good that we are all free to play what games we want ;)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Black_Knight_00

@Jacanuk said:

This is not even a matter of realism. It's a matter of being completely clueless about how security systems works and the basic principle behind masks.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

What's wrong with payday 3?

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 187umKILLAH
Member since 2010 • 1414 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

@raugutcon said:

What are you talking about? Hardline has zero gameplay that is even remotely similar to Payday.

Also for some reason they managed to make a decent game a bunch of crap, and have removed one of the best gameplay modes in the game and just make it another Battlefield 4 DLC.

You were saying?...

Loading Video...

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Jacanuk

@187umKILLAH: And your blatant attempt at self advertisement with your youtube shit doesn't prove a thing.

That gamemode has nothing to do with payday and the only similarities is that its about cash and has a bank, Its nothing more than a alternate capture the flag.

Payday is payday and Hardline is a Battlefield 4 clone reskinned to be about cops and robbers.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

@187umKILLAH: And your blatant attempt at self advertisement with your youtube shit doesn't prove a thing.

That gamemode has nothing to do with payday and the only similarities is that its about cash and has a bank, Its nothing more than a alternate capture the flag.

Payday is payday and Hardline is a Battlefield 4 clone reskinned to be about cops and robbers.

Naw man ur wrong any game with a bank and guns is a Payday wannabe

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jacanuk

@KHAndAnime said:

@Jacanuk said:

Naw man ur wrong any game with a bank and guns is a Payday wannabe

Ahh ya right right i forgot :D

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 187umKILLAH

@Jacanuk said:

lol at self advertisement, it's not my video. But it does prove your first comment wrong. So it's an alternate capture the flag that has a bank, a drill, a shootout with police outside. ALL just like Payday and here's you saying they're nothing alike LMFAO!

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Jacanuk

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@Jacanuk said:

This is not even a matter of realism. It's a matter of being completely clueless about how security systems works and the basic principle behind masks.

Its just a game i think Overkill care about being realistic as much as then many people who play it does.

Payday 2 is a absolute blast.

@alim298 said:

Nothing except its not even in production yet.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Jacanuk

@187umKILLAH said:

@Jacanuk said:

lol at self advertisement, it's not my video. But it does prove your first comment wrong. So it's an alternate capture the flag that has a bank, a drill, a shootout with police outside. ALL just like Payday and here's you saying they're nothing alike LMFAO!

No it doesnt prove my comment wrong. And if we follow your logic it could also be GTA VI, Call of Duty Hardline, and all of the many many many games that have similar things in them and came out before.

So the question is now how far back do you want to go? and call it that gamename.

So if you want to be a wisecrack, at least try a bit harder and try to be accurate , but i have a feeling that logic and commonsense will fall for deaf ears.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Black_Knight_00

@Jacanuk said:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

Its just a game i think Overkill care about being realistic as much as then many people who play it does.

Clearly.

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 187umKILLAH

@Jacanuk: You said they're nothing alike then admitted they have various common features, you proved yourself wrong.

What's with the butt hurt reaction at the end? You mad bro? You contradicted yourself, don't be mad at me.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Jacanuk

@187umKILLAH said:

@Jacanuk: You said they're nothing alike then admitted they have various common features, you proved yourself wrong.

What's with the butt hurt reaction at the end? You mad bro? You contradicted yourself, don't be mad at me.

And they are nothing alike , they are two different games.

But hey you can call it what ever you want. luckily most people can see that Hardline is BF4 reskinned and not a payday clone.