Batman Arkham Knight

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Spursnfeathers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Spursnfeathers
Member since 2015 • 34 Posts

I have an XB1 and PS4. I'm trying to decide which system to purchase the new Batman game. Which system will you play Arkham Knight? Are there any reasons to pick one console over the other? Looking forward to the release date next month. Thanks.

cejay0813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2  Edited By cejay0813
Member since 2004 • 1939 Posts

Honestly, the differences in me purchasing a multiplat game on either of the current gen consoles ultimately comes down to controller preference. Some genres I prefer the XB1 controller and others I prefer the PS4. Batman is one of those games I've always played on playstation because the controller feels better when it comes to the combat and overall gameplay. I was actually bummed because I purchased COD:AW on PS4 (i normally like FPS games on XB) and just hated the way the controller felt for a shooter. I admit, I bit into that whole graphics disparity thing that the media was pushing out.

Don't believe the hype... On consoles, GRAPHICAL COMPARISONS SHOULD BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES!

Lol sorry I just wanted to emphasize that. But yeah it boils down to controller, online environment, and friend choices, in that order.

All that is to say, whatever makes you feel more comfortable. Especially if there's no specific console incentives to have one over the other (ie free DLC)

Spursnfeathers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Spursnfeathers
Member since 2015 • 34 Posts

@cejay0813: Thanks I guess I'll go with controller preference. Do like ps4 a little better.