This topic is locked from further discussion.

riseagnstfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 riseagnstfan
Member since 2007 • 1081 Posts

i have heard so many mixed opinions about this game..i personally love it and think its really unique (except for maybe some copying from Gears of war). What do u think?

Exit_Signal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Exit_Signal
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I wouldn't say it's wildly unique, but that doesn't damage it in any way imo. It's great fun, a real blast to play. Thats the most important thing, and thats why I'll be going for another session tonight! I had forgotten how fun co-op gaming could be until I got this.
Fatal_Entity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Fatal_Entity
Member since 2007 • 54 Posts
I have heard many different opinions about this game. I have one friend with a PS3, and we were thinking of getting this and playing it; however, after seeing the GameSpot review I have been very skeptical. Now I think I might still get it simply because there have been so many people saying it's really fun, and I think it would be a blast to play with a friend.
Apocalypse324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Apocalypse324
Member since 2007 • 1486 Posts

I have heard many different opinions about this game. I have one friend with a PS3, and we were thinking of getting this and playing it; however, after seeing the GameSpot review I have been very skeptical. Now I think I might still get it simply because there have been so many people saying it's really fun, and I think it would be a blast to play with a friend.Fatal_Entity

Its a good game, playing 2 players is actually pretty fun. I think IGN has the best score for it, they could have bumped it up to an 8 and I think that would be about the perfect score for it. If you are at all interested in this game, DO NOT by any means let the Gamespot score change your opinion on it because it is probably the worst review I have read on this site, and most of them have been horrible recently.