Are there any MMORPG's like this?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ChibiLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ChibiLove
Member since 2015 • 7 Posts

Its 2015, and I noticed there aren't any mmorpg's that I like. What I want is awesome action combat to get my blood pumping, a beautiful open world filled with adventure and exploration, fighting unique bosses and finding dungeons. You can either hang with friends or fight together, I also want a huge variety of character customization, (I prefer anime style) but I like to be skinny and shorter, but you can be big and strong to, for everyone has what they want, The stunning graphics of 2015, combined with the exploration of Zelda games, With some awesome action combat. I would probably play it 24/7, I know it would take an immense amount of time, but wont it be worth it? it would probably get a lot of sells to! I just want a game I could play and never get bored of. You don't have to agree, but I hope something like this gets made c:

Avatar image for thefoxonthewall
TheFoxOnTheWall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#2 TheFoxOnTheWall
Member since 2014 • 90 Posts

There are a lot of MMORPG's out there, I keep on finding new ones all the time I didn't know existed. I'm sure you can find one you can get stuck into.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11671 Posts

Dragons Dogma online comes out in August. PC, PS3,& PS4.

If you played Dragons Dogma? You know what you're in for.

Checked the ßeta details and can say the character creation is exceedingly deep.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#4 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I almost wonder if maybe it would be a bad thing if this dream game of yours came into existence.