an old game nobody can figure out its name

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aVco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aVco
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
when i was younger ive had a strategy game, ive no idea what was its name, kind of a combination of tiberian sun and dune/emperor. it takes place in space in a somewhat of a mountainy place at dark... it starts with a machine that looks like a half circle and it plays as the harvester. i believe it has three kinds of armies: a robot, its buildings were yellow and blackish an astronaut, his colours were white and purple and i cant remember the third one unfortunately... i think that if you gain more and more experience it gives you more options of buildings and war machines and stuff i remember a powerful war machine, it was some kinds of a spaceship with 3 little spaceships inside of it and it sends them to battle. the game had a pretty good graphics for its time and the command toolbar was down screen. thanks you!
aVco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 aVco
anyone?
Blue_Tomato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 116

#3 Blue_Tomato
Member since 2002 • 1585 Posts

Sounds a bit like Total Annihilation, but you can check this list, maybe it helps:

http://rakrent.com/rtsc/rtsc_gameslist2.htm

aVco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 aVco

Sounds a bit like Total Annihilation, but you can check this list, maybe it helps:

http://rakrent.com/rtsc/rtsc_gameslist2.htm

Blue_Tomato
thanks! and it isnt total annihilation unfortunately :\
Pyrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#5 Pyrosa
Member since 2003 • 10649 Posts

What platform -- PC?   What year do you remember playing it?  (Use points of reference like school/work year...)  Was there anything significant around the storyline or characters that you remember? 

Pyrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#6 Pyrosa
Member since 2003 • 10649 Posts

Addendum:  Your description sounds a little bit like Dark Reign or Dark Reign 2 (which were VERY different, but still)...

aVco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 aVco

What platform -- PC?   What year do you remember playing it?  (Use points of reference like school/work year...)  Was there anything significant around the storyline or characters that you remember? 

Pyrosa
im sorry for keeping detiles, i was playing that in my PC and it was around the years 90-97 (im pretty sure), i remember because i was playing that aside the first red alert. i cant remember much besides what ive already said but every machine there was kinda "futureish" and the half circle harvester i talked about was floating and you would start the game only with it. and as ive said before, i believe it has three kinds of armies: a robot, its buildings were yellow and blackish, an astronaut, his colours were white and purple and i cant remember the third one.

Addendum: Your description sounds a little bit like Dark Reign or Dark Reign 2 (which were VERY different, but still)...

Pyrosa
its not that =\ thanks for tryin though!