a Game every one can enjoy

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ECW_BWO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ECW_BWO
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

well viva pinata is a kids show that really catches my interests its a game kids and adults will enjoy for a long long time you are given a garden and you mold it in any way you wont and thees pinata critter move in and it becomes a hug town for wild pinatas to be safe from predator its challenging fun and addictive you will enjoy it for years it was so good they based a show on it and it has this calming feel to it like all of RARE's games the makers of banjo and kazooie were the primary people working here you'll have to protect your smaller more cute pinatas from the bigger more scary ones who in the makers own words will eat their life sweets

PS. srry for any spelling problems theirs keys on this damn thing that don't work on it so i have to improvise with other letters and i may hit the wrong keys by mistake their so damn small

RED_REDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 RED_REDie
Member since 2007 • 265 Posts
i thogh jak and daxtr was a goodoe for kds and adults
ECW_BWO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ECW_BWO
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
^^ i haven't had the chance to try that one yet but ill play just about any thing I'm a gamer and i would nvr judge a game by its cover . . . . unless its a raceing game you've played one you've played em all ill rent a game and beat it before the week is done thats why i like park building games or any Sim game they nvr end and nvr get boring i loved morrow wind but i wasn't a big fan of oblivion it was to easy and didn't have the lasting power of Morrow wind
RED_REDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RED_REDie
Member since 2007 • 265 Posts
woa, what other games haven't you played? Check masig for 1's u must, but u mite have to highlight it
PS360Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#5 PS360Fanboy
Member since 2007 • 2096 Posts
Crash Bandicoot - it's fun and simple