vageta89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 vageta89
Member since 2005 • 47 Posts

I like both Cloud and Tidus, Cloud for his past, and Tidus for his future, need I say more!?!8)

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts

Tidus sucks dude. He is a whiney little emo kid

Cecil, Kain and Terra 

Alpha_Zealot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Alpha_Zealot
Member since 2007 • 1710 Posts
I too liked Cloud from his past and also I like Squall, but I dunno why.
azazel_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 azazel_666
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts
emmmmm vincent cos i like his story and i like his limit breaks...very fun. fran cos i like her bunny ears ...... and Garnet cos shes from a place called alexandria and so am i (well my family are from alexandra but i was born and live in the uk)
BenderUnit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6 BenderUnit22
Member since 2006 • 9597 Posts
Aeris, because she gives her life to save the world.... uh... spoiler alert :P
ThreeVo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 ThreeVo
Member since 2007 • 595 Posts

Hmmm.  Hm i ahve to go with Ramza, coming from a noble backround and loosing almost his whole family to betrayal and coruption, and becoming a heretic and STILL fought for his name and the future of ivalice.  Every new him only as a outlaw, every one that new of his inocence either perished or turned on him for the grater power. Wether it was him trying to stop the zodiac ressurection, his corupted brother's plot, his very own best friend, he always continued.. truly sad that after all teh efforts he did to save the very ones who casted him away and all the inocent people who never knew a thing about him or the true conspirecy, he was only remebered as a menece and heretic to ivalice.   oops posible spoiler..... ill stop

ThreeVo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ThreeVo
Aeris, because she gives her life to save the world.... uh... spoiler alert :PBenderUnit22
To all who are not aware that aris dies in ff 7 please remove ur slef form this forum topic..... lol jk
ff-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ff-gamer
Member since 2006 • 280 Posts
i have to say barret and squall one becaue i like guns and squall's weapon and stoy are cool but i also like rikku because she makes useful items
omega235

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 omega235
Member since 2006 • 5922 Posts
balthier fran basch and vaan and penelo and ashe. I like the whole cast of FFXII
serpentaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 serpentaurus
Member since 2007 • 294 Posts

Hmmm.  Hm i ahve to go with Ramza, coming from a noble backround and loosing almost his whole family to betrayal and coruption, and becoming a heretic and STILL fought for his name and the future of ivalice.  Every new him only as a outlaw, every one that new of his inocence either perished or turned on him for the grater power. Wether it was him trying to stop the zodiac ressurection, his corupted brother's plot, his very own best friend, he always continued.. truly sad that after all teh efforts he did to save the very ones who casted him away and all the inocent people who never knew a thing about him or the true conspirecy, he was only remebered as a menece and heretic to ivalice.   oops posible spoiler..... ill stop

ThreeVo

Same here. I also like Vincent, the vampiric wielder (spoiler alert) of the Chaos cells, punishing himself for his sins. He has the best individual character script ever said for a ff game (in the ff7 of 1997), or at least i remember it like that.

tabian00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tabian00
Member since 2004 • 157 Posts
I like Red XIII and Vivi for being the last of their kinds and still going out of their way to help to save the future even if it is for others. And yet ::spoiler alert:: there are more of both of them at the ends of their respective games (huh :? ) I also like Red for his finding new respect for a father he literally didn't know anything about. Great stories and nice positive attitudes.
Avatar image for WhiteFlame-XIII
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 WhiteFlame-XIII
Member since 2007 • 4610 Posts
Balthier Because he's the leading man and he is cool, smooth, and heroic in the end of the game
aeris101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 aeris101
Member since 2006 • 448 Posts
i would say Aeris,because she's awesome and I would also say vincent cause he's dark and mysterious!
danmccarthy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 danmccarthy2
Member since 2006 • 91 Posts
Ramza is definitely my favorite as well.  I feel he is the most admirable of all the heroes.  He just follows what he thinks is right and never compromises.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 fs_metal
Ramza is definitely my favorite as well. I feel he is the most admirable of all the heroes. He just follows what he thinks is right and never compromises.danmccarthy2
Ashley Riot FTMFW
Platin_ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Platin_ghost
Member since 2006 • 620 Posts
Cloud Strife
Tharx75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 113

#18 Tharx75
Member since 2006 • 69 Posts
Aijido-Marujido, for his clever wits and magcial prowess.
ForsakenProfit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ForsakenProfit
Member since 2007 • 108 Posts

Cecil and Kain would be tied for my top 2 favorites. Cecil because he is a fairly simple yet complex character, and kain because he's just cool, lol. 

Squall would be my third choice, although his personality isn't overly unique in the universe of FF, I think his character best pulls off said personality. 

Abed_1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Abed_1990
Member since 2006 • 108 Posts
i like vincent and squall (mostly vincent) for their cool attitude 8) and because they kick ass!! cloud is pretty cool too!!
WieldsTokijin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#21 WieldsTokijin
Member since 2004 • 530 Posts

Laguna.  Yes, I said it(er.. typed it).  He is the nice guy of the games, and doesn't get nearly enough credit.

Plus.. he's Squall's daddy!  You can't have Squall be your favorite without Laguna.

TheFrontman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 TheFrontman04
Member since 2007 • 862 Posts
Sephiroth.  I know he's not really the hero but...he's the COOLEST!  If it really has to be a "hero" I'd say Cloud...cheesy, I know but...what can you do?
O_OdazX_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 O_OdazX_X
Member since 2007 • 658 Posts
There are so many class characters (kefka's my fave ever - just for that laugh!) but hero(ine)...? Difficult,  Baltheir's pretty cool, I like his slickness and his dry sense of humour and i like Garnet because she shows real character growth throughout the game and it's cool to see her become Queen only when she's a woman and can bear the responsibility. There are loads of others but these stand out for me.
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 WhiteFlame-XIII
i think That FF games have better and cooler Heroes than villains because The Heroes are always the ones that are cooler to me...
Avatar image for lightwarrior179
lightwarrior179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#25 lightwarrior179
Member since 2006 • 3422 Posts

I like Squall the best cause he doesn't try to be cool or anything he is naturally cool and kick ass. Heroine would be Rinoa and Terra. I like Vaan too though I haven't played FFXII yet. I don't own PS2 that's the reason.

WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 WhiteFlame-XIII

I like Squall the best cause he doesn't try to be cool or anything he is naturally cool and kick ass. Heroine would be Rinoa and Terra. I like Vaan too though I haven't played FFXII yet. I don't own PS2 that's the reason.

lightwarrior179

I've always found a problem liking a character before understanding their personality more. I ran into that in FF7 with sephiroth. I thought he was all cool, but I disliked him because he took himself too seriously...  

ThreeVo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ThreeVo

[QUOTE="danmccarthy2"]Ramza is definitely my favorite as well. I feel he is the most admirable of all the heroes. He just follows what he thinks is right and never compromises.fs_metal
Ashley Riot FTMFW

yep..

I couldnt decide between the two.. it would go ramza and then ashley. cant think of a third as of this moment

chaosmakerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28 chaosmakerX
Member since 2006 • 4066 Posts

Setzer, Baltheir, Kain, Celes, Cid (FFVII), Zell, and whole the cast of FFVI.

Ultros is my favorite villan of all time...

Etheralfayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Etheralfayt
Member since 2004 • 477 Posts
hero/heroine implies that they do something amazing to save others.. Although I like Tidus as a character he doesnt really fit the hero definition for me.. I'm going to go with Cloud or Zidane.. tough call though..
Calebman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 Calebman
Member since 2003 • 518 Posts

Auron, because he has an interesting and sad background. He is probably my favorite of all time. Then it's Balthier, Zidane, and Quina. Why Quina? Because Quina is sraightforward. A very unique character. Still, Auron is awesome.

WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 WhiteFlame-XIII
go balthier!
Sonic_Wolfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#32 Sonic_Wolfe
Member since 2007 • 281 Posts

hero/heroine implies that they do something amazing to save others.. Although I like Tidus as a character he doesnt really fit the hero definition for me.. I'm going to go with Cloud or Zidane.. tough call though..Etheralfayt

I agree with you 100% percent man, on Tidus, Cloud and Zidane.....my heroine has been and always will be Tifa.

droge085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 droge085
Member since 2006 • 192 Posts

Squall and Lulu.

Avatar image for TheHeartofaLion
TheHeartofaLion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 TheHeartofaLion
Member since 2007 • 92 Posts

My favorite FF hero....just guess.

Favorite heroine....definately Rinoa.  You just can't ask for anything better than beauty plus personality. 

I really like the entire cast of FFXII....Vaan, Penelo, Basch, Balthier, Ashe, and Fran.  Square Enix did a great job with that game.

WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 WhiteFlame-XIII
FF XII was great!
Sonic_Wolfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Sonic_Wolfe

FF XII was great! WhiteFlame-XIII

I second that!!!

Demon2545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#37 Demon2545
Member since 2005 • 61053 Posts
Favorite FF hero is cloud
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 fs_metal

[QUOTE="WhiteFlame-XIII"]FF XII was great! Sonic_Wolfe

I second that!!!

I third it. Infact, it is better than treat. IT is a masterwork of hte highest calibur
DarkMarc1118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DarkMarc1118
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

honestly, no matter how much i love squall, tidus, and (maybe) Vaan, i'll have to go for the fanboy approach and say cloud. i mean, he's had such a horrible past, and has had to deal with so much in his life, (and if sq-ex permits, he'll deal with so much more... please... a real sequel!), he deserves this spot. Not to mention, he has the best hair, sword, and outfit ever!!!!

XD!!!

Sonic_Wolfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Sonic_Wolfe

honestly, no matter how much i love squall, tidus, and (maybe) Vaan, i'll have to go for the fanboy approach and say cloud. i mean, he's had such a horrible past, and has had to deal with so much in his life, (and if sq-ex permits, he'll deal with so much more... please... a real sequel!), he deserves this spot. Not to mention, he has the best hair, sword, and outfit ever!!!!

XD!!!

DarkMarc1118

Yeah man Cloud was awesome, and Im no Fanboy, granted FVII was my first, but I think Zidane went through the worst, he lived a tough life too, he never knew what he was, and was strong enough to get through that, remember what happened to him when he found out he was Terran? That took some solid personal fiber. And sssssst, Vaans hair is way the coolest, lol.

cloudstrife145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#41 cloudstrife145
Member since 2006 • 1051 Posts
I choose Cloud, Cid, and Balthier!!! YEAH!!!
ViVi110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#42 ViVi110
Member since 2007 • 383 Posts
ViVi may be small but he still owns!:D
Rocket1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#43 Rocket1988
Member since 2004 • 52 Posts

It would be squall and auron, they both have badass attitudes and some of the best swords.

Sonic_Wolfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Sonic_Wolfe

It would be squall and auron, they both have badass attitudes and some of the best swords.

Rocket1988
Why does everyone think Auron was badass? He so wasnt, Auron had an edge yes, and he was stoic, but that was due to his condition. He was perhaps one of the most caring chars in FFX. He sacraficed his own death to watch over Tidus, he cared for him, and raised him as his own son, one might even say he loved him more than Jecht. Auron was the definition of a true Guardian, he was far from badass.....he was just tough and loving.
adamf_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 adamf_17
Member since 2005 • 238 Posts
I go with Cloud because he had to overcome such an intense rival.
Rocket1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#47 Rocket1988
Member since 2004 • 52 Posts
[QUOTE="Rocket1988"]

Sonic_Wolfe

Why does everyone think Auron was badass? He so wasnt, Auron had an edge yes, and he was stoic, but that was due to his condition. He was perhaps one of the most caring chars in FFX. He sacraficed his own death to watch over Tidus, he cared for him, and raised him as his own son, one might even say he loved him more than Jecht. Auron was the definition of a true Guardian, he was far from badass.....he was just tough and loving.

That would make auron a badass to me. Who says you have to be cold and distant to be a badass. Anyone who acts, talks, or fights like auron is a badass and just cuz he "loved" tidus doesn't change it. I also don't think he loved tidus, just simply respected jecht for his sacrifice and wanted to honor and felt guilty, like he owed it to him.

Archaicstigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#48 Archaicstigma
Member since 2007 • 175 Posts
I like Vivi because he's like the souless Magi and I like that cat that rides that pink thing I'll remeber it's name eventually...:P
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 WhiteFlame-XIII
Balthier is cool... Auron is cool in that Sonic_wolfe way... Vincent valentine is cool in that vampiric way... (ready to debate, anyone?)
slidypitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#50 slidypitt
Member since 2007 • 2144 Posts
I want to say Lightning and the new one in versus, but I don't know them, so I say Cloud, Auron, Tifa, Aerith, Yuna and Cecil.