Get To Know You Better... (Introduction & Friendship-Building Thread)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

Welcome to Final Fantasy Experience (FFE)!

I recognize the importance of building friendship among members of FFE. I believe that it is the best way to develop and maintain regular and active members here at Final Fantasy Experience. With that in mind, I am adopting the idea of the CORE for a more personal introduction thread.

This thread will replace our "Welcome to Final Fantasy Experience (Introduce Yourself Here!)". In this new format, I encourage everyone to, not only, introduce yourself to the community (and be gone forever), but also tell more things about you, how you look like, your hobbies, the activities that keep you busy, etc. Visit this thread regularly and know more about that other guy lurking around in the other side of the planet.

Let us try to break the barriers of the internet and build a better, friendship-based relationship between us, regardless of our age, gender, nationality, etc.

Hope you'll enjoy learning and sharing your Final Fantasy experience with us. :)

~ Fantasy Gamer

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Fantasy_Gamer

Okay, let me start...

Hi! I'm Fantasy Gamer or commonly known around here as FG. My true name is Anthony. I'm a proud gamer at 23 (born February 24, 1983). I am a Filipino (I'm an Asian... Stop calling us Pacific Islanders!) and is living in the Philippines since birth. Height: 5'10". Weight: 65 kgs. Fair complexion.

I am a gamer since 5 (but I've learned about videogames from a neighbor when I was 4 years old.) Got my first videogame console, a NES, as a gift when I greaduated in kindergarten.

My most beloved game seires are Final Fantasy, Metal Gear and Resident Evil.

Around here at FFE, I'm responsinle for the design of our homepage, most of our articles and most of the recruitment of members. Once in a while I also send PMs for exra special/important things happening around here.

If you've some queroes, feel free to PM me. I'm one of the most approachable persons around here. I answer all PMs I receive (even though I get more than 30 everyday... Excluding membership confirmations, tracking and union invites). I'm not a big poster, bit I'm giving my just share in posting whenver I have time.

I'll tell more about myself next time or if you have some questions about me. :)

~FG

Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#3 Orasion_Seiz
Member since 2004 • 6594 Posts
Good thread here FG. Anyway how do i start this. You guys can call me Zai or Anthony, im also from the Philippines. Im 5'8 tall and 115 lbs in weight. Im currently working on a call center in Manila so i have different working schedules. I have been playing games since the good old days of the Familycom. My favorite types of games are rpg's,adventures and fighting games.
DrCLos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 DrCLos
Member since 2006 • 1091 Posts
Hello people! I'm brand spanking new to this Union. And pretty new to the GameSpot community as a whole.
My name is Carlos and I'm from Hollywood, CA. My family roots, however, are from Ecuador in South America.
I'm 25 years old and am about 5'8" and 160 lb.

The first game I remember playing is an arcade version of Pong, though I don't remember where.
The second game I ever played, and the one that got me hooked, was Super Mario Bros. I played it at a neigbor's house and I had to have it. And when I did... I sucked at it :P But I got a lot better :D

Final Fantasy 7 was the first FF game I ever played and I played it every day for hours on end until my PS broke. Then I put it on it's side and played until a "friend" ruined the BIG part of the game. I think you all know what part. I was livid but still saw the game through. I was, however, disappointed with the ending. FF8 reinstilled my love for the series and FF4 confirmed it.

I will play all kinds of games on all platforms as long as it is good. This includes but is not limited to: Halo, Mario, Zelda, CastleVania, Metroid, etc.

Aside from gaming, I also like to write. I write a lot of poetry and I'm interested in scriptwriting.
I guess if you have any more questions.... just ask :)

Avatar image for KnowledgeOrCred
KnowledgeOrCred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 KnowledgeOrCred
Member since 2005 • 7852 Posts

Hey im KnowledgeorCred or KoC as im refered to. The Cred in my name stands for Credentials.... its a complex story. Id much prefer you call me by my real name; Calum John Dunsmuir. Or just Calum (of course... its in case you are very very stupid)

I post in every manner possible, i post large posts and small posts. I am a member of the CORE though i always forget what it stands for which is fine by me, its catchy though init? I used to be an officer here. I post 5 days a week. I am at several other unions at the moment.

My history with this union.... well due to anxiety issues as well as chronic fatigue (it compounded on me like a compounding thingie) i found use of the computer and the internet and have been addicted since. I joined about 3 or 4 weeks after the beggining of FFE and i was going to be an officer (according to mark) but i left. When i returned the union was less about all off topic... well topics and more about FF. So i stuck through it, glad i missed the SPAM incident. Left again due to ill health (i went into hospital) then returned. FG took over and then promoted me. Later he and i had 'issues' and he straight out sacked me and refused to promote me since.

Im 6'1" idk what i weigh. i feel slighty overwieght at the moment, and i have alot of muscle. i actually miss my prior skinnyness..... i have brown hair, brown eyes and scottish decendance. ill put a pic up soon... when i can find a camera ill put up a pic

im 17 now

im into several sports and still win trophies in mens comps in soccer and basketball and sailing. i love my martial arts. i love painting, i do painting to perform backdrops to the manga i draw not for any artistic expression. i do that through music. i sing, play guitar and drums. im into artistic music, were talking captain beefheart, frank zappa, tim buckley, charles mingus, you know that old hat. i think i spend 4 hours a day playing or listening to music. i love anime, games, movies (i want to become cultured through movies though not just seek them for light entertainment or enjoyment).

jimbo_mog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 jimbo_mog
Member since 2005 • 1171 Posts
Names Jeremy :D
my idea!!! im so proud!!
neways
y real name is jeremy but ya can call me anything you like really as long as it starts with 'j'.
im a proud gamer for.... as long as i can rember.
im also an aspiring Composer and Graphic Artist.
im 17 and studying music and art at school.
i really like to make good friends so
jimbo_mog@hotmail.com is my msn
or
www.myspace.comjezcat is my myspace.

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts
Lets see...My name is Thomas Brinson, but I go by Tom. I've been an FFE regular for quite awhile now. In fact I think I beat FG to the union, but I could be wrong. I love all kinds of sports and I'm on my high schools basketball team, football team, baseball team, soccer team, golf team, tennis team, and track team. My favorite sport is easily basketball. I play it everyday usually. I'll be a junior in high school next school year too. I'm smart and rather mature though I don't always act so. I love music too and can play a variety of instruments from the trumpet to the guitar. Drums, tuba, baritone, trombone, alto and tenor sax, frumpet, and a couple others. I've recently gotten into Photoshop. Here's my very first thing done on it: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/natiko/sasuker5.png . I have a girlfriend, Hannah. She's the anchor for my ship during a chaotic storm:P Here's a pic: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/natiko/Hannahfishing.jpg . Oh yeah a pic of me too would probaby be nice:P http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/natiko/meclose.jpg (yeah, yeah I know you've probably seen that photo, but I like it a lot okay:P). I'll probably be graduating high school early and I will pursue either zoology, marine biology, or veterinarian. Music wise I love rap! I also like rock and some other random things. I live in Chesterfield, Indiana, United States. Ummmmm I think that's enough.
RedNEXUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 RedNEXUS
Member since 2005 • 4265 Posts

My Description: A spotty teenager in his prime. Interested in all kinds of music but leaning towards rock and metal more than others. Plays drums aspires to be good at snow boarding. watches any movie that can make you think or has explosions. I love studio Ghibi, I also love House M.D. (the best T.V. drama show ever to all unenlightened). I read epic fantasy with a passion Terry Goodkind is my hero! I am exploring digital art and expanding my abillitys with Photoshop and I intend to be the proud owner of a copy of Corel Painter and Cinema 4D very soon. I play any game that is imaginative and mostly fun. Love Mashed. Love Final Fantasy. Love MGS. Love Onimusha. Most importantly I love myself :D

My Personality: At this time in my life I allow myself to be carefree and relaxed. I am quite immature at times although it rarly shows through in my posting. Where I live is quite isolated so I don't get out all that often. (hence the reading and gaming obsession) I am autistic which makes the way I view the world quite enigmatic but luckily its effects on me are slight and I learn to work around them. My favorite season is Winter and my favorite colour is red, my star sign is Leo but i don't believe in that stuff...    

RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#9 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts

well i'm not really 1 for long intros... so i'll be blunt...my name is robert, i'm 16 (17 soon, July 4th..)

in general i'm fairly mild mannered, i'm studying maths(&further maths, if that can really be considered a separate subject), physics and ICT at school, i'm also currently doing a physics related OU course....anyway i post quite often, i'm a member of the FFEs CORE, i play alot of games and am generally interested in anything science, maths, games or otherwise technology related....

soulreaper187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 soulreaper187
Member since 2006 • 1896 Posts

my full name is Richard Bolton, i'm 30 yrs. old, 6ft. tall, about 250lbs.

my friends call me rich you can call me anything except late for dinner lol.

the first system I ever played was intelevision (real old school) so I

have been a gammer for most of my life. the first rpg I played was for

the NES it was ultima exidos. i've been hooked ever since of course

I do play other games andhave other hobbies but i'll tell you about

that later. I live in Michigan (usa) and have lived here all my life.

I am usally easy going but can become very opinated quickly.

my ansestory is Germin/ French/ and English how that happend

i'll never know and I don't think I want to lol. thats about it for now

antsnail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 antsnail
Member since 2005 • 74 Posts

こんにちわ!

ants here but my nickname in real life is aiem so ants is kinda exclusively for FFE :P

i'm 21 years old of european and asian descent(eurasian)-tho my older siblings took most of the european genes which left me with average 5ft8 height-brown hair and dark brown eyes. i speak 6 err..7 languages(fluent in at least 4 i think(?) ) and write in 3 languages. i think most of the regulars here knows it already that i serve as the official translator in this union. i must thank FG for entrusting me with such huge responsibilities regardless of the fact that my translations are mostly borderline craps.

i enjoy singing-karaoke or even in the shower,bowling(high score of 265 mind you..hehhe) basically everything thats fun. used to be an avid reader but now reads on occasional basis. last book read was Dan Brown's Digital Fortress. am reading Dan Brown's Deception Point just to prove myself that Da Vinci Code doesnt deserve all the hype and hooplas. I like the outdoors-travelling,cycling,snow boarding and jet-skiing.

i just love all my catrdige games-rite from Mario to Ninja Gaiden. my first FF was FF8 and i'm hooked eversince. must admit that i have yet to play 1-6. i love collecting gadgets and consoles-i own 1 PSone, 2 PS2(slim and fat),X-Box,X-Box 360,PSP and PSX(the white DVD-coder available only in Japan) not to sound immodest but i'm really proud with my consoles collection :D

am taking mechanical engineering at the moment and hopefully will be able to do Human and Artificial Intelligence by April next year. rite now im just super pi ss ed at the Japan's Football Team for playing super trashy and wasted hours of my life. i know i have a lot of pending translation assignments which i seriously hope to finish as soon as possible. here's hoping for great friendships from all you guys!

Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Orasion_Seiz
just a question ants, i want to know how are the arcades there in Japan im sure you have been in some of them. I heard they had a different athmosphere and the competition is really intense compared to arcades in other countries.
Jumbo120788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Jumbo120788
Member since 2004 • 14956 Posts
My name is David Dawson AKA Jumbo, I am 17 I graduated high school and im a manager at . I am awaiting word from the Art Institute of Philadelphia where I intend to major in Graphic Design. Im usually at work but i always try to find time to visit gamespot.other than that i play halo. lots and lots of halo. My gt is Jumbo120788 and XingDynasty.
me<<<<<<<my -------fat cat>>>>>>
lunaticsynapse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#15 lunaticsynapse
Member since 2006 • 2731 Posts

Hey all.

My real name is Keith and I am 24.  I live in Portland, OR at the moment (may change).  My introduction to gaming came at the hands of a friend of my dad's.  He had an NES and Super Mario Bros.  It's funny because my dad didn't and still doesn't understand my fascination with games.  Anyway, whenever we went over the friend and I always ended up playing Mario, having contests to see how many times we could play through before dying (he was a maniac, something like 12 times he could do).  After that my interest in gaming sort of subsided until FFVII.  A friend and I rented it and ended up not sleeping for the last 3 days trying to make it as far as possible (we didn't have a memory card).  So I was addicted.  Immediately went out and bought FFVII from this pawn shop and put a PS on layaway.

Now I am proud to say that I have become something of an expert at both VII & VIII.  I have played through and beaten VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, Tactics and Tactics Advance.  I recently purchased Origins, Anthlogy and Chronicles so I will be adding the titles included therein soon enough.  I am also a newly initiated Atlus fan, thanks to the PS2 Shin Megami Tensei titles.  However, at the moment I have found a new addiction that will probably eat up near all my gaming time until the release of XII, Monster Hunter and Monster Hunter Freedom.

My fantasy wishlist includes a new Parasite Eve title, a well done Armored Core (I love the games, but they really don't seem to try very hard), a good Steel Battalion type game for PS2 and any new Resident Evil.

Anything beyond gaming for me is pretty much nonexistant at the moment.  My apartment is small (REALLY small, I honestly doubt anyone reading this has one smaller), and I work at a call center, except my job is editing internet advertisements.  I love the outdoors though and immensely enjoy camping, skiing and canoing(sp?) when I can afford it.  I am currently single and will stay that way until I get get an apartment that could fit 2 people :P

I enjoy nearly all game genres, including sports (the problem with sports games though is the lack of available innovation).  However RPGs, simulations, survival-horror and action-adventure are my favorite.

soulreaper187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 soulreaper187
Member since 2006 • 1896 Posts

well i'll beat FG to the punch here welcome to the fold

one and all! and to the ones who have yet to post here...

don't be shy... as a old song goes... SHOUT SHOUT let it all out

these are the thing's you should all let out come on i'm talkn to you

come on lol that last part i just threw in there to break the ice for

you all

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Fantasy_Gamer
Backlog of updates are killing me. 2-3 more before I'm finished.
antsnail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 antsnail
Member since 2005 • 74 Posts

just a question ants, i want to know how are the arcades there in Japan im sure you have been in some of them. I heard they had a different athmosphere and the competition is really intense compared to arcades in other countries.Orasion_Seiz

it depends on where the arcade is actually. i lived in Tokyo for one whole year and the arcade scene there was really hip and happening. people queue just to play/show off their skills esp. when the game just hits the store(King Of Fighters is a big hit among arcade fans here) In places like Akihabara or Shinjuku-you'll get to see a lot of nerdy-maniacs showing off their 'guitar','drum' or 'taiko(japanese drum)' skills. if the one playing happens to be extremely good-passerby often stops and cheers at him. most of them appears to have really low human skill-thick glasses and seriously in need of fashion pointers..all the typical attributes but some are really stylo as well. not to mention-the cosplay! if you're lucky you might just see Kyo Kusanagi etc.

in not so bigger city like where I am at the moment-nothing much to write. people here prefer to enjoy their PS2 at home rather than going to arcades. some shooting games,musical instruments based games still have large fan followings but the dance game finds no takers of late. i'm not sure of other countries besides Japan-but UFO cather and 'purikura'(snap picture stickers..i dunno) are a must in every arcade. bigger arcade often provides indoor sports such as ping pong, baseball batting, billiard, dart and bowling.

hope this answers your question :D

Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Orasion_Seiz

[QUOTE="Orasion_Seiz"]just a question ants, i want to know how are the arcades there in Japan im sure you have been in some of them. I heard they had a different athmosphere and the competition is really intense compared to arcades in other countries.antsnail

it depends on where the arcade is actually. i lived in Tokyo for one whole year and the arcade scene there was really hip and happening. people queue just to play/show off their skills esp. when the game just hits the store(King Of Fighters is a big hit among arcade fans here) In places like Akihabara or Shinjuku-you'll get to see a lot of nerdy-maniacs showing off their 'guitar','drum' or 'taiko(japanese drum)' skills. if the one playing happens to be extremely good-passerby often stops and cheers at him. most of them appears to have really low human skill-thick glasses and seriously in need of fashion pointers..all the typical attributes but some are really stylo as well. not to mention-the cosplay! if you're lucky you might just see Kyo Kusanagi etc.

in not so bigger city like where I am at the moment-nothing much to write. people here prefer to enjoy their PS2 at home rather than going to arcades. some shooting games,musical instruments based games still have large fan followings but the dance game finds no takers of late. i'm not sure of other countries besides Japan-but UFO cather and 'purikura'(snap picture stickers..i dunno) are a must in every arcade. bigger arcade often provides indoor sports such as ping pong, baseball batting, billiard, dart and bowling.

it very much answered the question thanks for answering :). so the arcades there are very much different. ive been planning to go to Tokyo for a long time just to experience the arcade athmosphere there and to get into some competition. I heard that there is a club in Akihabara were there is always competitions going on and thats where the pro players hang out. If i ever visit there i better prepair myself. And i love to see a Kyo Kusunagi cosplay :)

RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator

antsnail
sounds awesome!
Avatar image for DeltaCommando07
DeltaCommando07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#21 DeltaCommando07
Member since 2005 • 7443 Posts
yo just joined the union... some of you may know me... i am the very sexy, the very smart, the very talented deltacommando07
The1andOnlyMG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 The1andOnlyMG
Member since 2006 • 858 Posts

hello I'm Mark most people here call me Mark or MG.  I'm 25 and 6'4" and about 230lbs.  I've been gaming for as long as I can remember.  I remember playing on a Commodore 64 for my first system (yes I'm old)  Ummm I played the first FF when it was brand new and its what made me a huge fan of the series as well as other RPGs

I'm a huge rock fan with my favorite bands being Incubus, Tool, Godsmack, Greenday and Creed (damn the breakup)

I'm a huge Football fan (NFL not soccer) and my favorite team is the St Louis Rams.

My wife and I run a coffee shop in Southport NC, and we live on Oak Island, I am origianlly from St Louis but am learning to really like it here. 

there's probably more but this is all I can think of for now

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 natiko
Your only 25?!?! I could've sworn you were like 30 something:P Don't break your back doing heavy lifting old man:P j/k You know I think your awesome:P
jimbo_mog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jimbo_mog
see wasnt this thread a great idea!!!\ one day i might just have to head to oak island and visit this coffie shop i love coffie
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator

hello I'm Mark most people here call me Mark or MG.  I'm 25 and 6'4" and about 230lbs.  I've been gaming for as long as I can remember.  I remember playing on a Commodore 64 for my first system (yes I'm old)  Ummm I played the first FF when it was brand new and its what made me a huge fan of the series as well as other RPGs

I'm a huge rock fan with my favorite bands being Incubus, Tool, Godsmack, Greenday and Creed (damn the breakup)

I'm a huge Football fan (NFL not soccer) and my favorite team is the St Louis Rams.

My wife and I run a coffee shop in Southport NC, and we live on Oak Island, I am origianlly from St Louis but am learning to really like it here. 

there's probably more but this is all I can think of for now

The1andOnlyMG
i'm almost 17 and the commodore was my 1st system so it's not that old, ok so it was old when i got it :lol:
futagoza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 futagoza
Member since 2006 • 162 Posts

Hey everyone, I just signed up. I go by many names, futagoza, iKon, jeopardy, No pants, Smile, and well, those are the ones that have been used lately, so I'll stop there. My real name though is Anders and I'm a 22 year old Swede (please don't mention our team's world cup debacle ^^). I study alot, and am semi-close to a bachelor's degree in English Literature. This fall I will be commencing a 2-3 year long period of Japanese studies though, so I'm not sure if I will ever get that bachelor's :P Currently I abide in Skövde, but I will be moving to Stockholm in the fall. Skövde isn't really my home town or anything, I just moved in with my girlfriend here.

Other than that, well I've always been a die hard Square fan. From the first time I played FFVI and CT at their respective releases. I quit playing games a year or two ago, but the urge kicked back in last month and I have bought a GC and a PS2 since then and am building a new "library" ^^

So... yeah, I will let that do for now. Feel free to ask me anything!

Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Orasion_Seiz
Hi Anders! welcome and we hope you enjoy your stay here! :D
jimbo_mog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 jimbo_mog
how about some japanese lessons ?? :D
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Fantasy_Gamer
^ Maybe ants can help us with that.
Iron_Maiden_Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Iron_Maiden_Z
Member since 2005 • 113 Posts

i dont know if i still have to introduce myself =)

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ffxjunky06
Member since 2006 • 8351 Posts
Welcome to this fun and exciting Union Anders. Have fun, you hear and be active. You know you want to.:wink:
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 natiko
I like how people post in this thread welcoming others when they haven't introduced themselves<_<
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ffxjunky06
I like how people post in this thread welcoming others when they haven't introduced themselves<_<natiko
I have, twice. But if you want me to do it again them i might.:wink:
Yuna_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Yuna_17
Member since 2005 • 2116 Posts
Ok now i shall introduce meeee! I'm Hailey! Im 14 (turning 15 on August 5) Im French Canadian, i'm almost 5'9", Brown hair (just like Yuna's 8)) and Hazel Eyes! I love videos games, mostly RPGs like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, most anything with nice graphics and story. Although i do like the random killing and racing games! What else..im REALLY imaginative and RANDOM! I love Anime, especially FullMetal Alchemist, drawing, bike riding, and cleaning, cause well imma neat freak! I like music like rock, metal and completely random songs, and old songs! That's me in a short teeny tiny paragraph! :P ;)
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 natiko
Your more then just regular random your like......super omega hyper random:P
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Ok now i shall introduce meeee! I'm Hailey! Im 14 (turning 15 on August 5) Im French Canadian, i'm almost 5'9", Brown hair (just like Yuna's 8)) and Hazel Eyes! I love videos games, mostly RPGs like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, most anything with nice graphics and story. Although i do like the random killing and racing games! What else..im REALLY imaginative and RANDOM! I love Anime, especially FullMetal Alchemist, drawing, bike riding, and cleaning, cause well imma neat freak! I like music like rock, metal and completely random songs, and old songs! That's me in a short teeny tiny paragraph! :P ;)Yuna_17
welcome hailey, nice lil intro :P
Yippinay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Yippinay
Member since 2006 • 529 Posts
Hi i'm Callum. I'm 14 (turning 15 in October) and male. I live in Australia, I like games, music (metal), and jelly beans
The1andOnlyMG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 The1andOnlyMG
Member since 2006 • 858 Posts
^^welcome Callum I hope you like it here and welcome back Hailey I hope that won't be your only post :P
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Orasion_Seiz

Hi i'm Callum. I'm 14 (turning 15 in October) and male. I live in Australia, I like games, music (metal), and jelly beans Yippinay

i love metal music too :)

welcome to you and to you too Hailey!

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ffxjunky06
Welcome Newcomers. I hope you like it here. Have fun and dont Spam.:wink:
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Fantasy_Gamer

Hi i'm Callum. I'm 14 (turning 15 in October) and male. I live in Australia, I like games, music (metal), and jelly beans Yippinay

There are some Aussie members here... KnowledgeOrCred is the mst prominent of them all. You might want to PM im Callum and be friends with him.

mini_moz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 mini_moz
Member since 2006 • 83 Posts

Hi all !!                                                                                                                                  

Im Mini true name Miranda i am sorta new to gamespot i like making things i am artistic and My brother is Jeremy Mog and i love final fantasy especialy VII & VIII & X and i love Anime

I live in Australia and i just turned 13 on the 28th of june

sometimes i get over excited and i shake alot but that happens if i am extremely excited well cyaz all round :wink:

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Fantasy_Gamer
Miranda is the name of one of the characters in Legend of Dragoon. :)
mini_moz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 mini_moz

Miranda is the name of one of the characters in Legend of Dragoon. :)Fantasy_Gamer

WoW that is so cool i feel special now :D

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Fantasy_Gamer
You're special in your own way. :) Try playing it. It is like Final Fantasy with some long spellcasting sequences. Anyway, the "additions" is pretty fun as it involves more player participation in combat.
mini_moz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 mini_moz

well now i feel even more special thanx FG:)

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Fantasy_Gamer
Yeah. *gives a flower to mini* Have a nice day! :)
mini_moz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 mini_moz
thank you very much u have a nice day aswell * waves goodbye and walks down the street*
Axe_336

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#49 Axe_336
Member since 2003 • 566 Posts

So...  I've been a member for a little while here.  I try to post a good bit, but I tend to get distracted by the long queue of games I have to play.  I just recently beat Dragon Quest VIII (That was a long one).

Uh, general info...  Name isn't really important is it?  Not trying to be secretive, just call me Axe.  I'm 21 year old Junior at Washington Bible College currently spending my summer at home in Springfield, Virginia (aka outskirts of the beltway, the region that should be its own state).  My interests are...  Well a lot.  Primarily Video Games, Anime, and Theology.  But I also like Art in multiple forms (Dance, painting, music, etc.) and science (Physics, Biology/Genetics).  Mythology is also something I like a lot.  Oh, and Japan, I'll look at pretty much anything on Japan.  However I'm not really terribly skilled at too much.  I'd say I'm pretty good at games in general, but I rarely apply myself to excel to the maximum in a particular game (Though I did beat the Hard mode of Ninja Gaiden (Xbox), the game that scared people away at college).  The other thing that I would claim decent skill in is drawing.  I can usually draw pretty well, but I rarely do anything beyond doodle on my paper during classes in college (They're good doodles though!).  Video games and other activities just suck up so much time it seems like.

My gaming experience is...  Well I started on a little known Texas Instruments system that my parents had since before I was born.  My mom used to be a mad Donkey Kong player, but she has since resigned to internet games on Neopets.  However we had a number of games on it that were...  Unique but not entirely different from what could be found on other consoles of the day.  I didn't have an NES until I was...  7 or 8 maybe and I didn't get Final Fantasy until I was 11 or 12.  But, some family friends had a lot of really quality titles and whenever we went over (Which wasn't too often) I got to see some true classics in action (Castlevania 3, Final Fantasy 4 & 6 (Well, 2 & 3 back then), Chrono Trigger, and Secret of Mana).  I would say that my admiration for the Final Fantasy series definitely spawned from those experiences.  Also, when I first saw Final Fantasy VII I was very impressed, but since they didn't show me any FMVs I couldn't understand why it wouldn't run on my N64.  However I got a PSX not long after and have been a die-hard fan of the series ever since then.

Nowadays I play pretty much anything (Anything from Lumines to Silent Hill 3 to Guitar Hero to Incredible Crisis) except sports games which I don't have a problem with, but I couldn't see myself spending time on one.  My mentioned massive queue of games currently consists of:  Dreamfall, Xenosaga 2, Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, and going through Final Fantasy IV for kicks.

Heh, hope that wasn't to long and aren't bored to tears from reading it.

Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Orasion_Seiz

that was a nice intro Axe :)

good to have you here!