pikadeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 pikadeth
Member since 2004 • 1020 Posts
I found that on eBay as well as a similar case for my Saturn. I think that those all came from places that used to rent out consoles.

clubhaxor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#152 clubhaxor
Member since 2005 • 2482 Posts
Pikadeth, that is the best collection I have ever seen :D Nice cat too :P I'm thinking of starting to get a collection of old systems :) Wish I had all the boxes for the things I've bought :(
-_-Nintendo-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 -_-Nintendo-_-
Member since 2006 • 929 Posts

I thought I might take an updated picture of my collection :)

p.s Not pictured is about 10 Xbox games.

Avatar image for waflerevolution
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 121

#154 waflerevolution
Member since 2004 • 10598 Posts
neat, how is stacking effecting your boxes?
-_-Nintendo-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 -_-Nintendo-_-
neat, how is stacking effecting your boxes?waflerevolution
Well for the N64 games, not too badly due to the fact the boxes are mint thus are still quite ridged. But for the Gameboy and such, not too well. I am almost thinking of drawing up a plan and going to my local Hardware store to fit some shelves or something in there. Would maximise my size and make my collection look a lot better. Not to mention no damage to the boxes.
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 waflerevolution
[QUOTE="waflerevolution"]neat, how is stacking effecting your boxes?-_-Nintendo-_-
Well for the N64 games, not too badly due to the fact the boxes are mint thus are still quite ridged. But for the Gameboy and such, not too well. I am almost thinking of drawing up a plan and going to my local Hardware store to fit some shelves or something in there. Would maximise my size and make my collection look a lot better. Not to mention no damage to the boxes.

that's what I keep doing... I used to fold em in...
SHEATH013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#157 SHEATH013
Member since 2005 • 446 Posts
[QUOTE="waflerevolution"][QUOTE="aspro73"]Sheath013, nice set-up, very organized. What is the white system in your main set-up under the XBOX and Gamecube? aspro73
same question.

Also, the black SNES, was that a custom job or did it come like that? I have a second one that is pretty damaged by smoke (bought used) that I think a flat black application would look good on.

Ack, sorry guys, I got caught up in other projects and neglected this thread.  The white system is a DUO/R region modded by Dean at www.multimods.com (now defunct?) with a purple LED over the drive access light.  I am particularly pleased with the Composite video quality of the DUO/R, as the original DUO's quality was pretty shoddy in comparison to the Genesis and SNES.  The DUO/R's quality is slightly better than a CDX or X'Eye, and can fool the eye into thinking it is an S-video signal.  Very nice.    The SNES I painted with black spray paint for plastic from Walmart, the only complication was getting the necessary screw bit to take the shell apart for the painting.
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#158 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

I thought I might take an updated picture of my collection :)

p.s Not pictured is about 10 Xbox games.

-_-Nintendo-_-

Nice collection

tuckerjj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 tuckerjj
Member since 2004 • 62 Posts
Here's a few pics- the PC games and INTV games aren't in there.

Game pics
-_-Nintendo-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 -_-Nintendo-_-
[QUOTE="tuckerjj"]Here's a few pics- the PC games and INTV games aren't in there.

Game pics

The pics rock but I really like the older old and oldest pic :p Oh and looking at those pictures makes me think more about building shelves :)
tuckerjj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 tuckerjj

[QUOTE="-_-Nintendo-_-"][QUOTE="tuckerjj"]Here's a few pics- the PC games and INTV games aren't in there.

Game pics

The pics rock but I really like the older old and oldest pic :p Oh and looking at those pictures makes me think more about building shelves :)

Actually, I just noticed that my copy of the Avalon Hill wargame Starship Troopers made the picture in the bottom right corner- THAT'S the oldest. :D
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 waflerevolution
[QUOTE="tuckerjj"]
[QUOTE="-_-Nintendo-_-"][QUOTE="tuckerjj"]Here's a few pics- the PC games and INTV games aren't in there.

Game pics

Actually, I just noticed that my copy of the Avalon Hill wargame Starship Troopers made the picture in the bottom right corner- THAT'S the oldest. :D

a local wal mart has 5 copies listed at 19.99 each...
tuckerjj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 tuckerjj
Your Walmart sells 30 year old die cut wargames?  That's pretty cool.
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 waflerevolution
Your Walmart sells 30 year old die cut wargames? That's pretty cool.tuckerjj
it's from 1995/96, that's hardly 30... but ya, I saw them yesterday and did a doubble-take... 20 bucks was too high to pay though...
tuckerjj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 tuckerjj

[QUOTE="tuckerjj"]Your Walmart sells 30 year old die cut wargames? That's pretty cool.waflerevolution
it's from 1995/96, that's hardly 30... but ya, I saw them yesterday and did a doubble-take... 20 bucks was too high to pay though...

Must be the 'movie version'.  The one I have was published in '76 and is based on the book.

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 waflerevolution

[QUOTE="waflerevolution"][QUOTE="tuckerjj"]Your Walmart sells 30 year old die cut wargames? That's pretty cool.tuckerjj

Must be the 'movie version'. The one I have was published in '76 and is based on the book.

ah. yes, I believe it is the movie version as it's running system suggests DOS/Win95
gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 gmsnpr
Member since 2004 • 4242 Posts
[QUOTE="tuckerjj"]

[QUOTE="waflerevolution"][QUOTE="tuckerjj"]Your Walmart sells 30 year old die cut wargames? That's pretty cool.waflerevolution

Must be the 'movie version'. The one I have was published in '76 and is based on the book.

ah. yes, I believe it is the movie version as it's running system suggests DOS/Win95

That game is not for any kind of PC.  It's an old Avalon Hill board game.  I don't know why there is confusion.  Maybe if tucxkerjj had a copy of Afrika Corps sneak into the picture instead...
tuckerjj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 tuckerjj
[QUOTE="waflerevolution"][QUOTE="tuckerjj"]

[QUOTE="waflerevolution"][QUOTE="tuckerjj"]Your Walmart sells 30 year old die cut wargames? That's pretty cool.gmsnpr

That game is not for any kind of PC.  It's an old Avalon Hill board game.  I don't know why there is confusion.  Maybe if tucxkerjj had a copy of Afrika Corps sneak into the picture instead...

I don't have Afrika Corps, but there's a copy of Squad Leader a few feet to the right.

duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 duncanr2n
Member since 2003 • 2449 Posts
Here's a few pics- the PC games and INTV games aren't in there.

Game picstuckerjj
I finally checked out the pics. First, for the love of all that is holy get those games out of reach of the little one. When my son was just learning to walk, I began to notice that some of my CDs had gone missing. I could not figure out where they went until one day, I watch my son walk over to the CD rack, pick up a CD case, open it, take the CD out and then walk over to the trash can and throw away the CD. Do not make the same mistake I did. Thing you want to keep nice should be up! Also, did I see all three seasons of the original Star Trek and all 7 TNG? I even think I saw the Star Trek animated series collection in there which make you hardcore trekkie. And what's that colorful collection right below the Star Trek movies?
tuckerjj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 tuckerjj

[QUOTE="tuckerjj"]Here's a few pics- the PC games and INTV games aren't in there.

Game picsduncanr2n
I finally checked out the pics. First, for the love of all that is holy get those games out of reach of the little one. When my son was just learning to walk, I began to notice that some of my CDs had gone missing. I could not figure out where they went until one day, I watch my son walk over to the CD rack, pick up a CD case, open it, take the CD out and then walk over to the trash can and throw away the CD. Do not make the same mistake I did. Thing you want to keep nice should be up! Also, did I see all three seasons of the original Star Trek and all 7 TNG? I even think I saw the Star Trek animated series collection in there which make you hardcore trekkie. And what's that colorful collection right below the Star Trek movies?

Despite appearances, she's not really getting around yet.  My wife set her up there.  When she does start getting around, all the games are going into the game room, which I keep locked.  I don't think it's reasonable to make it baby-safe, regardless.

The bottom row from left to right is 4 seasons of Enterprise, the animated series, 3 seasons of TOS, 7 season of TNG, 7 seasons of DS9, and 7 seasons of Voyager.  I suppose that makes me a hardcore trekkie. 8)

The box I think you're refering to is the complete Are You Being Served? collection.  Good stuff, that.

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 waflerevolution
I have all of ST and ST:TNG as well as a few DS9 eps on VHS (including movies) but I wasn't even aware there was an animated series...
duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 duncanr2n
I have all of ST and ST:TNG as well as a few DS9 eps on VHS (including movies) but I wasn't even aware there was an animated series...waflerevolution
I have TOS, the animated series is next on my list to get. Then I need to get TNG, DS9, and Enterprise.
tuckerjj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 tuckerjj
Of course, it looks like TOS is coming out on HD-DVD soon, so I'm going to have to buy it again.  Dangit.
duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 duncanr2n
Of course, it looks like TOS is coming out on HD-DVD soon, so I'm going to have to buy it again.  Dangit.tuckerjj
Hmm, maybe I should wait for the HD versions of everything to buy them.
tuckerjj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 tuckerjj

[QUOTE="tuckerjj"]Of course, it looks like TOS is coming out on HD-DVD soon, so I'm going to have to buy it again.  Dangit.duncanr2n
Hmm, maybe I should wait for the HD versions of everything to buy them.

The HD-DVD version of TOS is going to be the 'remastered' versions they're showing on CBS now.  I guess since they're already mastered in HD, they figured, why not?  I haven't heard anything about any of the other series going to HD.

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 waflerevolution
Of course, it looks like TOS is coming out on HD-DVD soon, so I'm going to have to buy it again. Dangit.tuckerjj
how much better could they possibly look?
tuckerjj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 tuckerjj

[QUOTE="tuckerjj"]Of course, it looks like TOS is coming out on HD-DVD soon, so I'm going to have to buy it again. Dangit.waflerevolution

Are you making fun of me?

The HD-DVDs will have the 'remastered' versions with new CGI special effects.  Sort of like the Star Wars DVDs, only minus the Greedo shooting first nonsense.

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 waflerevolution

[QUOTE="waflerevolution"][QUOTE="tuckerjj"]Of course, it looks like TOS is coming out on HD-DVD soon, so I'm going to have to buy it again. Dangit.tuckerjj

Are you making fun of me?

The HD-DVDs will have the 'remastered' versions with new CGI special effects. Sort of like the Star Wars DVDs, only minus the Greedo shooting first nonsense.

soory, I stayed (galaxies) FAR away from any re-released Speilburg or Lucas movies, origionals are the ONLY real movie. and if Star Trek is going to eff up their episodes by adding in CRAP that wasn't there and pissing all over the genius that was the origional then I'm not only not getting them but I'm not even going to view them or encourage others to buy them.
guslan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 guslan
Member since 2004 • 457 Posts

Here go my pics, it's gonna lack a lot of stuff that is hidden behind other stuff (I.E. my DS games).

GUS

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 waflerevolution
SUPER NEAT GUS! thanks for sharing.
-_-Nintendo-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 -_-Nintendo-_-

Got my shelve installed and I rearanged all my consoles :)

waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 waflerevolution
nice stuff, you got plenty of room to grow. that's always cool.
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Big_Evil666

Got my shelve installed and I rearanged all my consoles :)

-_-Nintendo-_-

Nice, and doesn't shelving work great?

duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 duncanr2n

I'm finally putting up some pics of my collection.

PS1, PS2, and Xbox games

More Xbox games, Xbox 360 and Gamecube as well as my non-jewel case PC games.

This is where I house all my PC games that come in jewel cases.  I'm too lazy to actually open all the drawers.

A sampling of my Collector's Editions.

inkwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 inkwolf
Member since 2003 • 1159 Posts

duncanr2n

Very nice duncan.  You've got some great games there.  ^_^

It sure is difficult to get pictures of a bunch of games without glare over the titles isn't it?  I must have taken a dozen pics of my collection from all different angles before I got a good one.

gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 gmsnpr
Member since 2004 • 4242 Posts

duncanr2n
You have a good-looking collection of PS2 stuff with a solid RPG lineup and Chulip.  The 360 and PC collections impress also. 
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 waflerevolution
nice collection and nicly orginized... why do you have so many GH/PC editions?
duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 duncanr2n
Very nice duncan. You've got some great games there. ^_^

It sure is difficult to get pictures of a bunch of games without glare over the titles isn't it? I must have taken a dozen pics of my collection from all different angles before I got a good one.

inkwolf

Oh yeah, didn't even really notice. Once I get my inventory done and reorganize a bit, I plan on taking some more shots. I'll have to watch the glare then. Course at the rate I am taking inventory that'll be months from now.
[QUOTE="duncanr2n"]

gmsnpr
You have a good-looking collection of PS2 stuff with a solid RPG lineup and Chulip. The 360 and PC collections impress also.

Thanks
nice collection and nicly orginized... why do you have so many GH/PC editions?waflerevolution
Oh you know, I can't keep my hands off them. Actually, the PC version of Tales is resell copy as well as the Kingdom Hearts GH copy. In my PS1 collection I have some GH but I would like to replace them with the black label versions, but that's lower on my priority. Mostly because they are bit harder to find and/or are more expensive to replace.
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Big_Evil666

PS1, PS2, and Xbox games

More Xbox games, Xbox 360 and Gamecube as well as my non-jewel case PC games.

duncanr2n

Nice collection, and well organized

duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 duncanr2n

Forgot to show handhelds so here they are:

-_-Nintendo-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 -_-Nintendo-_-

Forgot to show handhelds so here they are:

duncanr2n
You have all the best titles for GBA and DS there. :) Can't really see the PSP games.
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 waflerevolution
nothing older?
duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 duncanr2n
nothing older?waflerevolution
Not yet, I only started collecting handheld titles last year around July. So I've only really be buying new stuff. I do plan on going back and getting some older titles once I've finished getting everything that I want that's currently available. I'd like to get Summon Night 1 & 2, Castlevania titles, and a handful of others. I'm not all that familiar with handheld titles in general, especially if it goes back more than 2 years or so, or if you reference anything other than GBA, DS and PSP titles.
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 waflerevolution
ah, I see.
_Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#197 _Bear
Member since 2002 • 18760 Posts

This is my updated setup its about time:) Sorry about the links the site won't except my photos anymore for some reason.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/_Bear/DSC00004.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/_Bear/DSC00001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/_Bear/DSC00013.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/_Bear/DSC00011.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/_Bear/DSC00010.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/_Bear/DSC00009.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/_Bear/DSC00007.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/_Bear/DSC00002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/_Bear/DSC00005.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/_Bear/DSC00012.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/_Bear/DSC00014.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/_Bear/DSC00006.jpg