elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By elkoldo
Member since 2009 • 1832 Posts

I'm getting this message nearly every time I want to post in the forums. The problem won't be solved unless and only unless I reload the page which is annoying to say the least. Is it just me, or is something wrong on your side?

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Came here to talk about the same problem. Glad to know that I'm not the only one facing this problem. Page expires after few minutes and you can't post on it anymore and it says "Whoops we are working bla bla bla" but when you reload the page and post comment soon after that then it works but after 2 or 3 minutes it doesn't. It's getting really annoying now.

digitaldame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#3 digitaldame
Member since 2006 • 5401 Posts

@elkoldo: Yep, sorry about that. This is an ongoing issue that we're aware of (it hits me fairly frequently as well). For the sake of being through, could you please provide the following information for me?

• What is your Operating System
  • Are you using any plug-ins or extension, if so what are they?
  • What is your Internet Browser (please be specific, include the specific version)?
  • Are you using a home network to access the internet or something like a library/university/college/business connection?
elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By elkoldo
Member since 2009 • 1832 Posts

@DigitalDame: Yes of course:

• Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit
  • No, no plug-ins or extensions.
  • Firefox 36.0.4
  • Home network, however, between the two of us, I use Virtual Private Network to access Gamespot, which means I don't use my country's IP address (access to Gamespot is denied by governmental rules) :P

Take your time Synthia, I'm in no rush. I never really post that often in the forums.