Where can I change my auto-renewal settings for Total Access?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nemt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nemt
Member since 2003 • 1345 Posts
I'd like to disable it and not renew when my subscription ends next year. I actually meant to last year but it slipped my mind.
gmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 gmax  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 6865 Posts
I think the things to try are the Cancel Subscription link on the account options page, and if that doesn't work you'll have to try the Customer Support interface. I don't know the exact timing of when you should take those steps, but you should not wait until the last minute. A lot of users have trouble getting the billing pages to work, and Customer Support often has a huge backlog. If you wait too long there may not be enough time for Customer Support to help before the automatic renewal occurs. Failing all of that, you may be able to contact your credit card company for some kind of assistance, depending on the kind and quality of customer support they make available to you.

nemt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nemt
Member since 2003 • 1345 Posts
meh I'll give it a shot Does the cancel subscription thing cancel it instantly, or just set it not to renew? it's not to the point where I'd be contacting my bank to dispute a $50 charge for a site I still use anyway