User ratings not shown

This topic is locked from further discussion.

eLite0101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

User Lists: 0

#1 eLite0101
Member since 2009 • 116 Posts

Hello, recently I started to have problems as you see on image, when I browse user reviews of any game ratings next to headlines are not shown. If I select some of reviews then its fine - inside. I used IE8 before and had no problem, recently I switched to Safari and was ok, then later started this. I tried IE8 again and same problem. I tried to disable web-cache(Squid) on server that am connected through to internet and still bad. I also tried to clear all browser data and cache and no help. Therefore I believe it could be on GS side. Did admins changed some code? Did it happened before? Please advice, thanks in advance.

user ratings not showing

gmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 gmax  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 6865 Posts
This is indeed a server side problem. It has been reported before, here. I believe this is a styling bug. The scores are still present in the html source for the pages. For reference, the screen shot above is of this page. In response to the previous report I did some digging and found what I think might be the issue. The direct link to that post is here. The only practical solution will be for GS to address this on their end.

eLite0101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#3 eLite0101
Member since 2009 • 116 Posts

Oh, thank you so much, I knew it wasn't on my side. Strange thing is that it worked all the time before even with zoomed pages and it started only recently - like 1 week or so. Strange indeed, but thanks anyway.