Union can't be formed because my friend didn't get the invite?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Watch_Me_Xplode
Watch_Me_Xplode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 Watch_Me_Xplode
Member since 2005 • 8049 Posts

My name is Watch_Me_Xplode, and I attempted to form my own union, "Metalheads, Gamers, and Off-Topic Alliance". I picked 4 charter members. Dainja_Cat, TOOMANYNAMES, and CrossWolf have already accepted. However, dark994 has not. He never got the invite in his pm. Can you do something to resend the pm, or possibly let the me pick the charters again? It would really screw me over if I had to wait 7 days to try again, and then not being able to create a union for 30 more days, especially since this is not even my fault. dark994 is a close friend of mine, so I know he would accept the invite if he got it, so the only explanation is that this is some sort of bizzare technical glitch.

UPDATE: I found the "member list", looked at invited users, and dark994 was there. He still hadn't received the invitation. So I clicked on "cancel invite", and decided that I'd try inviting someone else. Strange, but GS doesn't let you pick another. It says "You have 3 out of 3 charters, you need 1 more". What? So you need 4 charters. I only have 3. And they won't let me add more. Seems like a huge loophole to me.

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
PM VinceL for Union help.