This topic is locked from further discussion.

Davidhye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Davidhye
Member since 2005 • 12018 Posts

OK, since it is enhancement board, can we enhance Submit button?

you see, when I press Quick Reply, sometimes when I try to press Submit and for some reason I can't press it, and for some reason when i just press on the button it gives me stuff that i was putting in Gamespot search O_o

so, I have to press Preview - that works fine - and then press Submit from there 

can we fix that?

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts
This sounds more like a Tech issue. are you sure you are clicking on the word? If you dont click on the word Submit, it wont work.
Davidhye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Davidhye

This sounds more like a Tech issue. are you sure you are clicking on the word? If you dont click on the word Submit, it wont work.fastesttruck

well, the problem is, sometimes, I can't click on the link, because when I do - it gives my search history (like you know if you will click on search bar in yahoo it will give you all the things you searched for - well, it's same in this case.)
i will try to get screenshot of that 

Davidhye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Davidhye

Here

sometimes, you can still press submit if you go higher than the link is, but as you can see there is search 

cmhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cmhawk
Member since 2003 • 16494 Posts
yes i have experienced this glitch several times before. i usually have to copy what i was going 2 post. refresh the page and then paste it back and try again