Stacks bug/complaint -- yep another one

This topic is locked from further discussion.

beutlich99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By beutlich99
Member since 2006 • 1129 Posts

By default GS gave me 5 stacks. Okay fine. My complaint is that when I click the little "add game" icon thing on a game page, only THREE stacks are shown/listed. What? It makes it so that I can't add a game to my "games I own" stack unless I go to the stack and add the game from there. This is a large oversight. The old GS let me add a game, from the game page, to any or all of the "stacks." What gives? Am I doing something wrong?

Also, it would be really nice if I could move games from stack to stack easily. For example, move a game from "games I want" to "games I own."

leon2365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By leon2365
Member since 2006 • 13096 Posts

I agree. moving games from one stack to another should be easy.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#3 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

@beutlich99 said:

Also, it would be really nice if I could move games from stack to stack easily. For example, move a game from "games I want" to "games I own."

That would be convenient as it was in the collections system.

BasilVZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 145

#4 BasilVZero
Member since 2006 • 1971 Posts

Stacks are glitched or what?

When trying to remove a game from one of the default stacks, it still there o.O.

Also when making a custom stack, when you try to re-arrange the games in the stack, it doesnt rearrange it upon after saving it ~.~.

beutlich99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

#5 beutlich99
Member since 2006 • 1129 Posts

@BasilVZero: Yeah the stacks are a bit of a frustration at the moment. I see how GS wants them to be like "my collections" from the old site, but it just isn't right now. A lot of users are hoping the functionality of the old "collections" pages are brought to the stacks pages.