Skip to page in forum view

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Armoured_Mage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Armoured_Mage
Member since 2005 • 766 Posts

In the old forums when viewing the available topics you could click on a page number to go straight to that page, i don't see any comparable feature in the new forum, can this be added back in?

See below an attempt at displaying what i mean

<Topic title>

<Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6> <--- I want these back please

WiiRocks66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By WiiRocks66
Member since 2007 • 3488 Posts

Agreed. Also, there is no way to see if there are new posts in a thread you posted in.

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts

@WiiRocks66 said:

Agreed. Also, there is no way to see if there are new posts in a thread you posted in.

This is the bigger one for me because it was a major advantage over other forums.

To be clear what I'm referring to is when looking at the list of topics in a forum in the post count there was also an Unread count that was clickable and would take you directly to the next unread post. Sometimes I come back to threads after a few days and don't want to have to sift though old posts to figure out where I left off.

Armoured_Mage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Armoured_Mage
Member since 2005 • 766 Posts

@The_Rick_14 said:

@WiiRocks66 said:

This is the bigger one for me because it was a major advantage over other forums.

To be clear what I'm referring to is when looking at the list of topics in a forum in the post count there was also an Unread count that was clickable and would take you directly to the next unread post. Sometimes I come back to threads after a few days and don't want to have to sift though old posts to figure out where I left off.

this as well, extremely useful.