Sincerely from my heart. A big thank you to Gamespot! [Read]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

I watched all the pre-shows, conferences and post-show events hosted by Gamespot for Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft and Sony and let me just say thank you gamespot. I had zero problems viewing the live stream via Twitch and I was watching it from Australia.

I know I've been an asshole lately about some bugs and glitches I've been experiencing from this site, but I only voice my concerns because I fvcking love this site, and I'd never leave. I want these little things to be fixed so we can continue enjoying gamespot.

I loved all the hosts from the pre-show, and post-show events and they were extremely funny (made me laugh through the whole night, yes night - remember I'm from Australia).

It was just a great stream, and I love the fact you updated the site and posted all videos to YouTube so quickly after the event. In conclusion let me just say a very big THANK YOU! Keep up the great work team you blew my mind.

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts

They are indeed doing a great job with E3.

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts

GS generally does a phenomenal job with E3 coverage.

digitaldame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#4 digitaldame
Member since 2006 • 5401 Posts

@BattleSpectre: I'm happy to hear that you think we did well during E3. If you have any feedback whatsoever though, feel free to let us know so next year we can do it bigger.