Reviews Could Be Enhanced

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for cheezedoodle999
cheezedoodle999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 cheezedoodle999
Member since 2006 • 93 Posts

I'm sorry, but I've been a loyal supporter of Gamespot for many years now, and I think up to about august, this site has been pretty good. Ever since they got rid of the more in depth ratings (giving gameplay, graphics, sound, value, and tilt a rating from one to ten), I've been having trouble with this site. I still have trouble with deciphering the review even after I read it. Gamespot have added 'medals' to show what they think of the game, but you could add these along with number ratings (just like a few years ago when you added the good and the bad section, that was very helpful). Most of these reviews are good, but I just would rather have the more in depth reviews back.

If anyone has any other ideas to enhance this website (in its reviews) please respond in this thread. If anyone agrees with me (and quite a few of the people I know have agreed), please respond in here.

PeterGriffin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 PeterGriffin12
Member since 2004 • 459 Posts

Not taking bribes from multi-million dollar corporations.... that'd be a good start.

(Also, this new system sucks. I see why it exists, but it sucks. A 9.5 seems far more disposable today than it did in December 2006.)

JackLumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 JackLumber
Member since 2005 • 87 Posts
Hell yes. On a related note, don't fire your best employees.