PS1 "Browse All" gets no results...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JestaDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 JestaDude
Member since 2005 • 121 Posts
Simply put, I was looking to get the entire list of PS1 games that this site had listed in an ABC order. I've done this with a few other systems but when I tried it I got this message "Sorry. There are no results for the filter you have selected". The filter it implies to is when I clicked "All games" along the bar above, then selected Playstation, then clicked on "Find" and finaly when I hit "Browse All" after it got a small list of random games. I've also tried going to "All Games", then clicking "Browse All", and then selecting "Playstation" and "Find". Of course I kept the secondary option on "All Games". I don't know if it's just my PC or if it's a site problem with loading... either way, thanks in advance.
skylerpwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 skylerpwns
Member since 2005 • 627 Posts
That's odd, it's working fine for me. How does this link work out for you? http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?type=games&platform=6&mode=all&sort=title&dlx_type=all&sortdir=desc&sortdir=desc
JestaDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 JestaDude
Member since 2005 • 121 Posts
Thanks for the link but it's working now. I tried it on another computer and found that there was no problem. It only happened on one PC so it's not a site problem.