Problems with Gamespot

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ioka1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ioka1n
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
I'm having an issue and I'm not sure where to go to get it solved. I participated in a tournament a couple months ago and placed third. I was supposed to receive a $100 gift certificate in the mail and still have yet to receive it. The person I was communicating with over the issue has completely stopped answering my emails. Could someone please let me know who I need to talk to to get the issue resolved, thanks. In case anyone was wondering I did wait the alloted time to receive the prize. In fact its been almost two months since that time expired.
Agreb91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#2 Agreb91
Member since 2005 • 7169 Posts
Contact Technical Support.
ioka1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ioka1n
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
The only tech support I see is the forum and that does not look like the place to have this situtation resolved.
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts
Kevin-V is who you want, NOT KevinV, two diff people, My mistake. He is the lead Toruny person now.
caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts

The only tech support I see is the forum and that does not look like the place to have this situtation resolved.ioka1n

Correct, the Technical Support board is not the right place for this. As fastesttruck has said, Kevin is the guy to talk to as he is Tournament Co-ordinator and will know whats happened.Â