Pop-Ups... i want em D:

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Edwardthe4th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Edwardthe4th
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

whenever i try to click on an image, the pop up window appears, then disappears immediatly after. this has happened 100% of the time i tried clicking on images. Also when looking up games on the database, whenever i click on a game, pop-up, then disappear. I thought maybe it was a problem with Firefox, so I tried IE. Same thing happened there as well, so I don't know what the problem could be. D:

PS: If you're gonna ask for my browser info, tell me where to find it, i'm kinda a computer-tard.

PSS: Sorry if i posted this before, I tried posting it once, but didn't see it on the board, so figured something went wrong and typed it all up again.

Wren28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Wren28
Member since 2005 • 27811 Posts
I have IE7, under the address bar is your search bar (or should be anyway). Mine's Google...anyway...follow the search bar and go right...you should find something that says # blocked (change# to whatever number is displayed there) try clicking on that and see if that fixes your problem, it should change to Pop-ups Okay. Sorry if I didn't describe that very well.
Edwardthe4th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Edwardthe4th
i understand what you're saying, but I tried that too. I turned off the pop up blocker, and even then, it still doesn't change a thing.
Edwardthe4th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Edwardthe4th
Night bump. perhaps some of the night owls know the problem.