This topic is locked from further discussion.

turboking005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 turboking005
Member since 2006 • 3899 Posts
I just made my new Union called The Off-Topic Nation a few days ago. But I already have the AWOL Emblem! And it's all cuz I can't invite! Please take it away!!
Jerell_rast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2 Jerell_rast
Member since 2004 • 7095 Posts
I just made my new Union called The Off-Topic Nation a few days ago. But I already have the AWOL Emblem! And it's all cuz I can't invite! Please take it away!!turboking005
That's really unfortunate:(. But it (unable to invite or track people) is a known bug. You can find more info here. In the mean time, try posting some updates and allow non-members to post in your union by changing the permissions.
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -3

#3 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts
well inviting members won't take away that emblem anyway directly; you'll have to wait the admins to fix the inviting problem, bu it's well known and there is a topic for it here already (see above post)- the awol emblem only appears if you either dnt have enough officers, the leader is inactive (i assume that isn't the case), or the board and/or union homepage is inactive...you and the current members will just have to try and keep activity up until the inviting/tracking bug is fixed