This topic is locked from further discussion.

easteast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 0

#1 easteast
Member since 2004 • 6407 Posts

I think it would be pretty cool to have actual GAMES on this site. I mean, flash games found all around the internet.

I have persuaded a few people to join Gamespot, and ALL of them have asked me "So, what kind of games can you play on Gamespot?" Every time, I've had to answer "None. You can't actually play games here.", but I really want to give them some kind of better answer! Also, if you get kind of bored and don't find anything to do for a while, you can play a game.

So, how does that sound?

RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -3

#2 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts
that would be pretty cool..and i guess they have made a sort of game with the scavenator thing...i'm sure other games could be added tho...i guess the main question is what tho...i'm sure GS doesn't want too many games on the site due to bandwidth use afterall...
easteast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#3 easteast
Member since 2004 • 6407 Posts

that would be pretty cool..and i guess they have made a sort of game with the scavenator thing...i'm sure other games could be added tho...i guess the main question is what tho...i'm sure GS doesn't want too many games on the site due to bandwidth use afterall...robbristow

Yes, it would be a somewhat small choice of games, but they could switch games and have new ones replacing old ones every once in a while.

Also, it could help keep suspended users entertained so they can still do SOMETHING on the site.

icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 icytower
Member since 2005 • 10643 Posts
This has to be one of the best idea I've heard in a while. I fully would support seeing some kind of game being available on the site.
Avatar image for nintendo_fan675
nintendo_fan675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nintendo_fan675
Member since 2007 • 14578 Posts
This has to be one of the best idea I've heard in a while. I fully would support seeing some kind of game being available on the site.icytower38
Theres a little bit but it's nice to have more
CMJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 CMJR
Member since 2005 • 331 Posts

I support this, to a point.

There are a lot of crappy Flash games out there, so I would hope that GameSpot would pick material that befits its high standing among gaming sites. 

Ryo_Kensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#7 Ryo_Kensen
Member since 2005 • 3480 Posts
I think it'd be fun to have a few games where you can play as members of the GameSpot staff.