Paragraph Spacing problem...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

phantomtech85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 phantomtech85
Member since 2004 • 6686 Posts
This usually happens when I try to edit my newest review...it won't let me space one of the longer paragraphs. So it just ends up a wall of text. And btw, I tried using that code for spacing, and it's still not working. Is their another way to fix this, because it's rather annoying?
mjwickstrom1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 mjwickstrom1
Member since 2005 • 20454 Posts

This problem has been occurring on Gamespot countless times now for quite a while. It happens to me every time I write a review. I've tried using the spacing code that shows up but it never works. Hopefully Gamespot can find a way to fix this, because it's very irritating.

If you haven't already guessed, I don't know how to fix this, considering I'm having the same problem.

Versus_XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Versus_XIII
Member since 2006 • 1250 Posts
Hmmm. Are you using the modified editor or simple one? I tend to get spaces more in the modified editor and the wysiwig tends to mess up my page. :? ((*carrot br end carrot**)) ((*carrot br end carrot**)) Doesn't work..eh? Ignore *
phantomtech85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 phantomtech85
Hmmm. Are you using the modified editor or simple one? I tend to get spaces more in the modified editor and the wysiwig tends to mess up my page. :? ((*carrot br end carrot**)) ((*carrot br end carrot**)) Doesn't work..eh? Ignore *Versus_XIII
Not really sure what editor I'm using when it comes to editing reviews. But yeah that code doesn't work for me at all no matter how many times I try.
Versus_XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Versus_XIII
Member since 2006 • 1250 Posts
The difference is that the simple text editor has no WYSIWIG. You see the code and what it does basically. But if b and r don't work I'm guessing it's a glitch because I used to have a huge space under my posts but ever since I've been using the simplified editor it's never came back (except for editing).
phantomtech85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 phantomtech85
The difference is that the simple text editor has no WYSIWIG. You see the code and what it does basically. But if b and r don't work I'm guessing it's a glitch because I used to have a huge space under my posts but ever since I've been using the simplified editor it's never came back (except for editing). Versus_XIII
OK I see, yes I've been using the simple text editor, mainly because it doesn't mess up my sig. I also had that same huge space under my post as well when using the advanced version. I'm starting to think it wasn't really necessary to introduce this new editor to the Gamespot community...the old one worked fine in my opinion. And as far as glitches are concerned, this must be one, theirs no other way to explain this problem...that code should of worked.