This topic is locked from further discussion.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts
Hello, For about a year now (I've reported this before but with no response and obviously no fix), I've noticed that when I make a carriage return to put a line of space between paragraphs for easier reading... most the time it will delete my carriage return and mush everything into one huge paragraph. I then have to go back in and insert html BR tags to make sure that it formats correctly. Sometimes however, such as with numbering things, the carriage returns will stay.

Now, I've been on many different forums and this has been the only forum with this issue. There has to be a way to fix it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one annoyed with it. Could you please look into this? Thanks.
Teivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Teivan
Member since 2005 • 1967 Posts
I noticed this for the first time yesterday. We'll be looking into it.
blazealot420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 blazealot420
Member since 2004 • 1655 Posts
Yay, he's right it has been happening a long time maybe almost a year, another GS admin posted once when someone complained and said he put in a support ticket or something like that but said they couldn't re-create the problem so I hope you guys can fix it must be an annoying little bug. only seems to effect my reviews when I try to post one, not blogs or post or anything at least for me.