This topic is locked from further discussion.

wildcat2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 wildcat2000
Member since 2006 • 4498 Posts

There should be way to be able to put our blog posts in our profile in the order we want.....like if you make one about a certain subject and then make nother bout a differnt subject,you should be able to bump up or slide down a post so they can be in order.

I asked if you could in the Newbies board,and they said no,but should suggest it...so i did.

thats all :)

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#2 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
I'm sorry, I don't understand the usefulness in this?
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts
I'm sorry, I don't understand the usefulness in this?spazzx625
Say you make one blog that you want feed back in. The next day you make a new blog post about something else. It would be nice to be able to have them move like topics move on a board. Unless you also think that topics moving in a forum is not a good thing...
spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 spazzx625

[QUOTE="spazzx625"]I'm sorry, I don't understand the usefulness in this?fastesttruck
Say you make one blog that you want feed back in. The next day you make a new blog post about something else. It would be nice to be able to have them move like topics move on a board. Unless you also think that topics moving in a forum is not a good thing...

Topics only move from one board to another(in this case, one blog to another, but I don't think that's possible)...Or can be stickied. If he's suggesting stickying blog posts, that's a totally different matter than what the original posting sounded like.

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 fastesttruck
What do you mean "from one board to another"? Topics move to the top of the board when it gets a new post. I think he means having the blogs do same thing as topics do in a forum. As well as making sticked blogs.
spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 spazzx625

You mean comments bringing a blog back to the top?

If that's the case I can't say I'm for that since it's not the functions of blogs to act like message boards. 

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 fastesttruck

Yes.

True but it would be helpful to have older ones get back on top if they get new comments. I think I miss out on a lot of comments b/c they dont get back on top.

wildcat2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 wildcat2000

What do you mean "from one board to another"? Topics move to the top of the board when it gets a new post. I think he means having the blogs do same thing as topics do in a forum. As well as making sticked blogs.fastesttruck

Thanks for backing me up on my idea FasterTruck....no I didn't mean for a blog to be bumped everytime it got a comment...I meant for us to just be able to put our blog posts in order,like for example.....if you look at my profile...the "Takeing a Deeper Look at Usless Things" posts.....it'd be nice to be able to make a new blog post,say right now....and when I'm ready to make the 3rd Edition of the "Deeper Look" topics....I can put it together with the others.

icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 icytower
Member since 2005 • 10643 Posts
I personally do not see a usefullness of this.
wildcat2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 wildcat2000

I personally do not see a usefullness of this.icytower38

Your right its not very usefull...I just thought....well.....its really just a Perfection-ist type thing which I am.