This topic is locked from further discussion.

-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts

ok so the oblivion review is up for ps3, one question

"excellent music and hours of good voice acting." if this is true then why did the 360 get a 10 for sound and ps3 only get a 9? should it not also have a 10 for sound? considerin the reviewin mentions how great the sound and music is in the video review aswell?

Avatar image for nintendo_fan675
nintendo_fan675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 nintendo_fan675
Member since 2007 • 14578 Posts

"excellent music and hours of good voice acting." if this is true then why did the 360 get a 10 for sound and ps3 only get a 9? should it not also have a 10 for sound? considerin the reviewin mentions how great the sound and music is in the video review aswell?

-DirtySanchez-
Well it really depends maybe the xbox 360 had slightly better sound than the ps3 version
waco219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 waco219
Member since 2007 • 618 Posts

-DirtySanchez-
the 360 also had excellent music and voice acting...
-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -DirtySanchez-
[QUOTE="-DirtySanchez-"]

waco219
the 360 also had excellent music and voice acting...

i know this, and i seen no were in those statements were it says teh ps3s is worse then teh 360s, thats why im wonderin why the game got 1 point less in sound
Zeke129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 Zeke129
Member since 2003 • 11176 Posts

It's one of those little inconsistencies that seem to crop up in Gamespot reviews.

That's why you should read the review instead of just looking at the scores. 

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#6 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
This is just my thoughts on it...The game is a year old now being released on a format that carries 3-5 more data and is exactly the same. It may have been a 10 a year ago also considering the scope of the voice acting and the game in general, but it should have been improved since then. Does the tenth of a point really matter that much?
-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 -DirtySanchez-
This is just my thoughts on it...The game is a year old now being released on a format that carries 3-5 more data and is exactly the same. It may have been a 10 a year ago also considering the scope of the voice acting and the game in general, but it should have been improved since then. Does the tenth of a point really matter that much?spazzx625
i know it was gonna lose a lil score over bein a year old i accepted that, i just question why it was in sound in not tilt, cuz liek i said doesnt state anywhere taht the sound is any less then that of the other versions, so the knock of bein a year older game shoudl of came off the score of tilt or even value
waco219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 waco219
Member since 2007 • 618 Posts
[QUOTE="spazzx625"]This is just my thoughts on it...The game is a year old now being released on a format that carries 3-5 more data and is exactly the same. It may have been a 10 a year ago also considering the scope of the voice acting and the game in general, but it should have been improved since then. Does the tenth of a point really matter that much?-DirtySanchez-
i know it was gonna lose a lil score over bein a year old i accepted that, i just question why it was in sound in not tilt, cuz liek i said doesnt state anywhere taht the sound is any less then that of the other versions, so the knock of bein a year older game shoudl of came off the score of tilt or even value

probably because tilt would have taken more points away.
spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#9 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
[QUOTE="spazzx625"]This is just my thoughts on it...The game is a year old now being released on a format that carries 3-5 more data and is exactly the same. It may have been a 10 a year ago also considering the scope of the voice acting and the game in general, but it should have been improved since then. Does the tenth of a point really matter that much?-DirtySanchez-

Well, you completely missed my other point about the Blu-Ray discs possible capacity not being used for more voice acting/sounds. I would say that is just as big a problem.