This topic is locked from further discussion.

neXtgenisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 neXtgenisis
Member since 2006 • 775 Posts
any one kno when a 360,Wii, and PS3 emblems are coming out?...been long enough
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Phantom5800
Member since 2006 • 10200 Posts
I doubt they will come out, I wouldn't be surprised if GS just removes afficionado emblems all together, instead of making a new set just make it so you have an emblem for majority company that way people wouldn't even ask when the next set is coming because there would be no need
icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 icytower
Member since 2005 • 10643 Posts
If they come out it will not be for a while. I stress IF.
vix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 vix
Member since 2003 • 2803 Posts
I think it would be better if we could just have a Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft icon based on the types of games you have. Or make it so you can have the emblems of all the systems you actively use. Like, I would like to be able to have the ps2 and psp emblems at once but it's not likely to happen.
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Phantom5800
I think it would be better if we could just have a Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft icon based on the types of games you have. VixDiesel
I agree with that statement, it would be far easier and GS wouldn't be bombarded with questions about "When will we get the next gen emblems?" I have suggested it multiple times, but I guess they dont really care about it
caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts

[QUOTE="VixDiesel"]I think it would be better if we could just have a Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft icon based on the types of games you have. Phantom5800
I agree with that statement, it would be far easier and GS wouldn't be bombarded with questions about "When will we get the next gen emblems?" I have suggested it multiple times, but I guess they dont really care about it

I don't think that would be a good idea. It would only spur on angry messages from 'fan boys'. If you posted anything, somebody could just check what company you were backing, it would only make the situation worse.  Also, i wouldn't want an emblem saying which company i supported because it isn't the companies i care or don't care about, its the systems and games. 

Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Phantom5800

[QUOTE="Phantom5800"][QUOTE="VixDiesel"]I think it would be better if we could just have a Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft icon based on the types of games you have. Caddy06_88

I don't think that would be a good idea. It would only spur on angry messages from 'fan boys'. If you posted anything, somebody could just check what company you were backing, it would only make the situation worse. Also, i wouldn't want an emblem saying which company i supported because it isn't the companies i care or don't care about, its the systems and games.

But people can still do that with afficionado emblems, they can check to see the system in peoples profiles, I would never say its a perfect plan, the perfect plan would be to just remove them all together, but that would make people mad too.
caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts
[QUOTE="Caddy06_88"]

[QUOTE="Phantom5800"][QUOTE="VixDiesel"]I think it would be better if we could just have a Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft icon based on the types of games you have. Phantom5800

I don't think that would be a good idea. It would only spur on angry messages from 'fan boys'. If you posted anything, somebody could just check what company you were backing, it would only make the situation worse. Also, i wouldn't want an emblem saying which company i supported because it isn't the companies i care or don't care about, its the systems and games.

But people can still do that with afficionado emblems, they can check to see the system in peoples profiles, I would never say its a perfect plan, the perfect plan would be to just remove them all together, but that would make people mad too.

But they are for systems which is what is should be about, not the makers and the companies.Â