This topic is locked from further discussion.

thebrown07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 thebrown07
Member since 2005 • 1487 Posts

With some of the Moderation buttons not working at the moment is there another way of reporting people? There is someone following my posts just laying insults after each post i do (getting pretty tired of it).

MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts
By moderation do you mean reporting, since only mods can moderate? If this is a problem with the forum beta, please post about it in the Wide Discussion board. Reporting and moderation should be working in the old forums (which is what I'm still using).
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts

By moderation do you mean reporting, since only mods can moderate? If this is a problem with the forum beta, please post about it in the Wide Discussion board. Reporting and moderation should be working in the old forums (which is what I'm still using).MAILER_DAEMON

I wonder if he may be referring to this?

thebrown07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 thebrown07
Member since 2005 • 1487 Posts
Sorry yea I meant the reporting button not moderation. I'm using the old version not the beta. The only reason i posted here was that I was wondering if there is another way to report? i.e am i able to screen shot posts or something and send them to be moderated? Its really frustrating not being able to report people that are clearly abusing the forums.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts

Sorry yea I meant the reporting button not moderation. I'm using the old version not the beta. The only reason i posted here was that I was wondering if there is another way to report? i.e am i able to screen shot posts or something and send them to be moderated? Its really frustrating not being able to report people that are clearly abusing the forums.thebrown07

For now you can report from the GF side till this bug gets fixed. It wasn't happening for me though for some reason:? Anyway locking since we have a sticky thread.