Lets see respect too old school

This topic is locked from further discussion.

themilkman1_9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 themilkman1_9
Member since 2005 • 69 Posts

I dunno what everyoe else thinks but gamespot definately wipes out gaming history with not having pages for systems like NES, ATARI, and SEGA. They should at least make system specific forums for these systems so people can communicate about these systems and their games. This is the building blocks of our gaming culture, so everyone should do whate they can to get g-spot to get some forums up or something. I'm sure that members of g-spot would help for free in any spots needed is thats what it takes. I know I would be more than willing. POST YOUR THOUGHTS PLS!!! PAY YOUR RESPECTS

THX to the MOD Shleco for his help...8) 

icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 icytower
Member since 2005 • 10643 Posts

I am almost certain that they used to have a c.l.a.s.s.i.c system forum, not for each game but in general, however it was taken down for lack of interest/use.

Lets face it, the c.l.a.s.s.i.c gaming is not a huge concern of most gamers these days. I don't think it is a lack of respect from GS just simply lack of interest/respect from most games. Lets face it, I grew up on the Atari & NES but I would not post in a forum about the c.l.a.s.s.i.c games most likely.

If you PM me I can point you in the direction of a decent union designed around c.l.a.s.s.i.c games.