just wanted to leave some feedback

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Csjarrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Csjarrat
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

hi guys, have loved the site over the years but just wanted to say i'm not a fan of the new format of the website.

its very visually crowded, its now much harder to find what i actually want without digging and searching and the site takes a lot longer to load as well.

can't say i'm overly impressed.

digitaldame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By digitaldame
Member since 2006 • 5401 Posts

Hi there Csjarrat. Thanks for letting us know what you don't like about the new site. Could you please share some insight on what you would like to see on the site?

greendude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 greendude123
Member since 2005 • 1600 Posts

@DigitalDame: At first i didn't like it, but once i started messing around, (and more so that the forums are working) i must say i like it. One thing that i have noticed though, is the search feature, I used to be able to type in GTA and get all the GTA games, FF for Final fantasy, CoD and some others. Can't seem to do that anymore, it makes me type it all out. minor i know, but its just a little feedback :)

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

How about topics that one has read stay as read and using another way to show that there are unread posts? One can click on the topic title one minute, read a thread, post in it, then return to the forum topic page and the topic is now all bold again as being unread. Changing it to a different color even would be a benefit.

BBafit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BBafit
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

@DigitalDame: have to agree with poster , new site is a mess. The old format worked very well, at least for my needs as a PC gamer. This new format is no longer ' to use an overworked phrase' not user friendly at all. It wasn't broke, really didn't need to be "fixed" and/or "improved". Now I have to start looking for a new info site, bummer.

leon2365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By leon2365
Member since 2006 • 13096 Posts

it would be nice to at least know a general date for when the "union boards" will be implemented, if at all.

MrStarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MrStarkiller
Member since 2008 • 18984 Posts

^Agreed.

greendude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By greendude123
Member since 2005 • 1600 Posts

I should have added, the biggest thing i like about this change, No longer having to log into gamefaqs every single time i want to post.... [

MATI9630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 290

#9  Edited By MATI9630
Member since 2009 • 145 Posts

What about goddamn history of ratings?

Are you ever gonna bring it back? Any staff comment on that?