This topic is locked from further discussion.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58957 Posts

Hello. I feel I need bring this up as it has started to become somewhat perturbing.

For my duration on the forum for reasons unknown, a certain user has become seemingly obsessed. I do not know if it specifically qualifies as "stalking" but it seems clear that this fellow may have some emotional problems. Repeatedly over the course of months, accusations of alternate persona's of being someone called "sniper" and "jakrcorp"? Then almost every thread strangely personal attacks. Now, this fellow appears to be tracking my posts and attempting to flag each and everyone one that could possibly be hostile.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/new-saints-row-incoming-31524689/?page=1#js-message-21

I think this fellow is perhaps young or have some deep issues. "clone1". Whatever the case, I'm starting to become less worried about his well being and more about mine. I'm incredibly happy I didn't post photos of myself or personal information, god knows what could have happened.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#2 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58957 Posts

Actually i'v changed my mind. While it is peturbing, it's probably not something worth worrying over.

Please just disregard this thread.