Identify / Sort Just XBL, VC, and Sony Store Games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts
I recently bought a Wii. So before I left for the store I went to the review listings to get a refresher on what games received good reviews . That got me thinking that it would be nice if I could easily sort just regular games or just VC games in the review listings as there are times that I'm interested in VC games and times that I'm just not. Same thing goes for your traditional full priced games. Having VC games jumbled up with the traditional games can be useful but also can IMO be a bit confusing at times. The ability to sort just VC or XBL or Sony Store (not sure what else to call them) games, or just the traditional full games on their own page would be handy IMO.
icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 icytower
Member since 2005 • 10643 Posts
Agreed, I really think there needs to be more distinction between the regular games and the XBL/VC/Sony Store ones.
mjwickstrom1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mjwickstrom1
Member since 2005 • 20454 Posts

Good idea!

I believe it's already like this with the XBLA games, but it'd be nice if Gamespot did this for the VC and Sony Arcade games too! It'd make things much more organized, and finding specific games easier.

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts

I recently bought a Wii. So before I left for the store I went to the review listings to get a refresher on what games received good reviews . duxup

That list is kinda whacked out cause even when you select VC titles some normal Wii games appear in the list. This list here will at least get you VC titles alone and then you can see which one's have a review. This is just a temp solution but I agree they need to fix the review list.

earthking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#5 earthking
Member since 2003 • 12506 Posts
Good idea...:).