I need HELP from Gamespot Staff or owners or webmaster.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

geraldkr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 geraldkr
Member since 2002 • 25 Posts

I have a couple of issues:

1. I have informed Gamespot several times about this problem but it still remains. I have been a complete member at Gamespot since 1999 BUT STILL my profile says 11 Dec of 2002. When will this be fixed!!!!!!!!

2. I try to update fields in my profile but when i click submit then nothing happens and does not save. I have reported this before as well and still no help from Gamespot. I would send you screen shots to your e-mail to show you where, but i cannot find any "Contact Us" button to send you an e-mail. Give us at lease an e-mail address for Technical support. I do not want to do every technical issue on a forum for everybody to see. I have tried on several different PC's in different locations and it still does not work. I cannot update anything i write in my profile.

3. Arma Armed Assault PC game has been out for 2 to 3 weeks now and I try to put the game in my "Collection" but your site refuses to put the game there stating that the game is not out yet and only due in May. Well this is NOT true. I have this game already and it is NOT a pirate game. I do NOT pirate games.

Please respond to this now and finally fix point 1 and 2 which has been outstanding for a very very long time now (we are talking years).

I know this is my (edited out) list but Gamespot still rules and is the best site ever.

I forgot to add one:

4. One of my badges disapeared last year. I had a badge that said people could ask me about pc games because i know them well and play only the best. That badge went missing on my profile. Why was that? and if just missing, I would like it back.

Thanks

geraldkr

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
I have been a complete member at Gamespot since 1999

I know this is my B1t*h list but Gamespot still rules and is the best site ever.

geraldkr
OK, you have been a member since 1999 yet you censor bypass?!?! I would advise you to read the ToU again.
geraldkr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 geraldkr
Member since 2002 • 25 Posts

Ok so you anwser me but still nothing has been done to my problems.

It is really not nice to rather complain to me but not resolve my issues. The word was not used in a bad sense and i did not swear at anybody.

Why do Gamespot admin or owners keep on ignoring my problems and issues.

I have been asking over and over for help regarding my 4 points. Are you going to help me or is this all done in vain.

EJ902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 EJ902
Member since 2005 • 14338 Posts
1. Apparently everything before the complete/basic account system got completely erased, so you have little chance of getting original account info restored. Don't take my word on that, though, as I wasn't around then, I took that info from a user who was. 2. A lot of users are having this, but since the information is shared between the CNET entertainment sites, you could try changin it from TV.com, MP3.com, Filmspot or GameFAQs. 3. In the URL for the Gamespace for this game, change "us.gamespot.com" or "www.gamespot.com" to "UK.gamespot.com" and you can add it. 4. You probably added a game with a low score or something like that and it got removed. There are emblem guides you can check for a definite answer.
TSP99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 TSP99
Member since 2005 • 168 Posts

Hello,

So.....There is a problem with that system? :?

Well, I have been a member of GameSpot since Mar 27, 2005; but I joined GameFAQs sometime in 2004. :?

-TSP99