how do i cancel my account

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sahilpatelbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 sahilpatelbc
Member since 2006 • 371 Posts
i want to delete my account
how do i do it
blazealot420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 blazealot420
Member since 2004 • 1655 Posts
You cant delete accounts, and I find it odd that people would want to; just dont use the account anymore as simple as that.
caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts
Blazealot is telling the truth. Accounts can not be deleted. What you can do is delete everything, set your profile to private, change your password to something you will forget and log out and never log in again. Whilst this doesn't delete your profile, its as close as it can get.
Jerell_rast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Jerell_rast
Member since 2004 • 7095 Posts
i have recieved info that someone is trying to act like me, and may be stalking me. I hope that gives enough info. I dont want to be linked in googlesahilpatelbc
If you have proof who is acting like you or is stalking you, Ask the Mods for more info.

The Terms of Use state:

Impersonation - Impersonating other users by creating and/or using a user account with a name clearly intended to impersonate, mock, or antagonize another user, or otherwise falsely claiming to be another member is strictly prohibited.

Harassment/Stalking/Privacy - Continual harassing behavior directed towards a certain individual or group with the intent of creating an intimidating, offensive, or hostile environment on the Service, with or without use of explicit or implicit threats is strictly prohibited. Posting contact or other private information of any person (Service user or not) is also prohibited.

So if you feel that someone broke any of these rules above, go to that board and they can help you out.