Having Trouble posting a blog

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jerico6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 jerico6
Member since 2005 • 5467 Posts

Okay, here's my problem.

I'm trying to post a new blog but for some reason every time I do something keeps telling me that my HTML is not formatted right and it refuses to post the blog. What should I do?

digi_matrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 digi_matrix
Member since 2004 • 6600 Posts

Okay, here's my problem.

I'm trying to post a new blog but for some reason every time I do something keeps telling me that my HTML is not formatted right and it refuses to post the blog. What should I do?

jerico6
Keep on trying. When it says the HTML is not formatted, press SUBMIT again and if it doesn't work, then you have a problem. Does it say anything else, like tag attributes?
jerico6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 jerico6
Member since 2005 • 5467 Posts
[QUOTE="jerico6"]

Okay, here's my problem.

digi_matrix

Keep on trying. When it says the HTML is not formatted, press SUBMIT again and if it doesn't work, then you have a problem. Does it say anything else, like tag attributes?

Yes

EDIT: It keeps telling me to check for untagged attrabutes. The thing will not let me post a new blog post.

digi_matrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 digi_matrix
Member since 2004 • 6600 Posts
[QUOTE="digi_matrix"][QUOTE="jerico6"]

Okay, here's my problem.

jerico6

Yes

EDIT: It keeps telling me to check for untagged attrabutes. The thing will not let me post a new blog post.

Do not use pictures at all. Unless if you know how to look for the right stuff in "toggle html source" mode. Remove "id" and "style" text before pictures. That's all I can help with. OH and be sure to save you stuff in Notepad, or all your stuff will be lost immediately and won't come back.