This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mar044

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 Mar044
Member since 2006 • 1357 Posts

Hi

I love Gamespot but have a complaint, watching On The Spot or other shows like MVp 07 where you could win prizes are unfair and arn't not set up so that everyone can win.

First off the ad shows that if you show up for 4pm time when the shows start that if you are the first 25 people that you might win a copy of the game so on, I show up at 330-340 and the pre show video has started and the form is open for you to submit chance, that is unfairr because the ad says show up at a time and then opens to early, 5 min before is ok but not 30 min before. If you are going to do that at least only accept submits starting at 4pm and on not before because anyone can just try to get on way before the show starts.

i noticed and confirmed with someone who has won, that people guess randomly before the question to win prizes are asked, how is that fair, thats cheating, you don't give a person any chance whats so ever. I mean im not a baby but its like buying a lotto ticket that nobody can play or even buy.

Last off, Gamespot needs to put in a phrase like "vote now" or something because most of the time nobody has a clue when to vote. How are we to know when the poll starts.

the system is not fair to users, and look at your winners, at least 1 person has one three items in one year and he told me this is how he did it.

i know 5 bucks for complete member is not much for valid complaint to be heard, but I am a member i do pay and want to pay, I just feel that I don't even get a chance to win anything because others act like gold farmers or exploiters and try to win the non honest way.

anyway if there is a link on how the system works tell me the link because ts more like the wild west out there now.

anyway thanks for your time

Mar044