Game Stacks are getting 'buggier'

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bumblebee1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 95

User Lists: 3

#1 Bumblebee1138
Member since 2010 • 301 Posts

So I noticed new sort functions have been inserted, that's great. But now my "Collection" and "Games I want" stacks are automatically turned to unordered list even though neither have passed 100, and an error comes when I try to go back to Ordered list via edit.

The most annoying part is now the main Game Stack pages shows the first 5 games I added to each stack instead of latest games I added.

Nor can I insert new games to the list and save changes

Seriously I can hang with few bugs but the Game Stack need some serious debugging and new options. Pardon me for being rude but when are you planning to fix these, after everyone left the site?

larkanderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 7

#2 larkanderson
Member since 2004 • 2227 Posts

We've actually just released a complete reworking of Stacks, which included a lot of new features that had been requested, and fixed a number of bugs that existed.

We're looking into the issue with converting Stacks to Ordered (which is definitely a bug), but I'm not clear by what you mean about Stacks needing "some serious debugging and new options." Can you elaborate?

coruscant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By coruscant
Member since 2005 • 3406 Posts

I've just noticed that my stacks had many entries for the same games, shouldn't it be that the system only lets you add the game once (I think I had about 5 extra entries for Killzone Mercenary, Gucamelle, GTA5, in my Collection Stack)?

Bumblebee1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 95

#4 Bumblebee1138
Member since 2010 • 301 Posts

@LarkAnderson:

Before thinking about new features the current ones has to be debugged. Other than the fact that we can't convert back to ordered (ranked), the new sorting option doesn't work either. Only sort by name and release dates work. Sorting by scores are completely inaccurate.

anzelm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#5 anzelm
Member since 2004 • 902 Posts

I can only see 100 games of the 458 games in my collection. How come I can't see all of them?

dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#6 dab198
Member since 2003 • 3934 Posts

@anzelm: That's a known bug, but will be fixed at some point.

anarayan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

User Lists: 8

#7 anarayan
Member since 2004 • 351 Posts

@anzelm said:

I can only see 100 games of the 458 games in my collection. How come I can't see all of them?

That is a known-recently bug. However, if you go into edit mode, you are supposed to be able to see all of your games, but I don't. And if you have many games, I get a bug wherein when I "Move" a game to another stack, or "Delete", the an extra game is missing on my stack from which I am moving or deleting. It is depressing to watch the number of games I had carefully placed into my "Wanted" stack be reduced in this manner.