Followed games question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

beutlich99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 0

#1 beutlich99
Member since 2006 • 1129 Posts

In the old GS, if I was following a game, and GS had a new report on it, I got an updates notification and linked page with all of my updates on games I was tracking. Does the new GS have something like this? If so, could somebody idiot proof the explanation on how to find it? Thanks.

jeff185

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 jeff185
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

I would also like to know the answer to this.

Blackpox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Blackpox
Member since 2004 • 49 Posts

Yes please I've been looking for this section as well.. I can't find any game updates in my feed or anything like that :\

dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#4 dab198
Member since 2003 • 3934 Posts

I think they're supposed to show up in the feed on your profile (go track a new game and it says updates should appear in your feed), but they don't seem to at the moment.

dr_jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 dr_jashugan
Member since 2006 • 2665 Posts

Yeah, what happened to the list of games that each user is following? 8-\

KidRapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 KidRapper
Member since 2009 • 49 Posts

Same problem here guys. Like @dab198 said, a message appears, but no updates whatsoever in our feed. :(

Blackpox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Blackpox
Member since 2004 • 49 Posts

Nobody can confirm this is a bug or if its getting fixed?

tempura13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 tempura13
Member since 2009 • 453 Posts

In my case, I can't add more games in my following list.

endouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 endouken
Member since 2005 • 107 Posts

I have no clue how to add games to my follow list: the "follow" / "add to follow list" button has completely disappeared. Checking the news once a week and using the follow feature (as I won't remember the titles' name otherwise) to track progress and see if I'm interested upon release is 99% of the reason why I frequent this site.

Message to Gamespot: I wish Gamesport would stop trying to be something they're not by pandering to all the social media click-throughs, posting 100 (crap) news stories a day just to rank high on Google with mostly irrelevant (from a gaming perspective) industry content (e.g. M$ buying Nokia = who gives a shit) and berating users during feedbackula. Go back to the days where you focused on content for each title...this place used to be an encyclopaedic goldmine for information of every kind on almost every game (from cheats to sales figures)...nowadays that time which could have been spent adding to the database is spent creating an all style no substance website, which to add insult to injury is now constantly broken due to regular aesthetic changes (again, all style with no substance/extra (sometimes less!!!) functionality).