This topic is locked from further discussion.

nait2k4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 110

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nait2k4
Member since 2004 • 73 Posts

Heya guys,

I stopped visiting and contributing a while back after I found the site slowdown to be too difficult to either fix or deal with. Popped back today because I heard that Kevin had reviewed Watch Dogs and wanted his take on it.

I'm noticing that the site lag seems to have gotten worse, and the front page layout seems to have been redesigned again (not sure if a one off or ongoing) and is very very cluttered and disorganised.

Logging into my account still returns me to the front page instead of being context sensitive, the forums are scrolling in a slow and jerky fashion, and the LiveFyre comments are even slower for scrolling and loading than previous. I also read through the comments for the Watch Dogs review and there seems to be a lot less personality in there (have language filters been implemented?).

Anyways, the site just doesn't feel right. Its shiny & new, but still feels cluttered and slow. Sorry to be negative, but I really miss the old effective, efficient (from a user POV) website. Of course, being an AdBlock user, I'm not a paying customer, so my feedback probably isn't really valid :)

Cheers guys, I hope the site is better next time I check back in (probably when Witcher 3 comes out).

digitaldame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By digitaldame
Member since 2006 • 5401 Posts

Oh goodness, you happened to come back on a day where we weren't exactly showing off our best (CNET was having quite a few issues across all of it's properties). Is this still something you're experiencing?