Certain videos not up for download

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shtinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Shtinky
Member since 2004 • 8416 Posts

I'm trying to download the two videos from the following News article: http://us.gamespot.com/news/6157575.html

It's the Wii September press conference one ("Wii in NYC") I want, but it appears to not be hosted on the site.

Please re-host the videos and put them up for streaming and download. Thanks.

brandontek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 brandontek
Member since 2006 • 843 Posts
Alot of videos cannot be for downloadable content. Ture. I think that the videos that cannot be downloaded, Are set to profile view. Not Public, Meaning you cannot download it. For the Wii Coverage, Are you going to the Live Coverage area? Or, Maybe they just deleted it.
Shtinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Shtinky
It's not streamable either, for something that was only last september I think it's important it should still be hosted.
brandontek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 brandontek
Member since 2006 • 843 Posts
The Wii is out and I don't see a reason they should still keep it on. I would think no one would care about live coverage they could have seen. Like you are Level 38, Meaning you been for awhile, Couldn't you have downloaded or w.e. you wanted before? Makes sense.
Shtinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Shtinky

The Wii is out and I don't see a reason they should still keep it on. I would think no one would care about live coverage they could have seen. Like you are Level 38, Meaning you been for awhile, Couldn't you have downloaded or w.e. you wanted before? Makes sense.brandontek

It's not being hosted on the site at all, regardless of my user level and I'm a total access member as well. Also that press conference they had in September still holds relevence today, as far as I know Gamespot was the only site that hosted that footage, though if you can find it hosted elsewhere it'd be much obliged.

I don't think I should be bargaining with GS with why they choose to host content like press events or not, especially when they're providing bandwidth and server storage for user movies and other things people supposedly won't watch or read, it should just be there -- no questions asked.